Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$107
Orbitz.comUS$106
CheapTicketsUS$106
All reviews the owner room was clean full kitchen stay there again double room yogurt downtown blue ridge motel lodging
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

Warning! Bugs in room! We never stay here again. We found bugs in the refrigerator- told the hotel clerk who said they would check it out - we left for dinner and came back about two hours later. Clerk said bugs came from drain and they poured Clorox down the drain. We checked and found lots of bugs in kitchen area - we didn’t check other areas because the numbers of bugs was enough to send us out the door. Owner was rude and refused to refund our charges. There were no other rooms available anywhere, so, we had to drive about two hours away to spend a night.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Kwkeel
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

We would not recommend this hotel and would never stay there again. After our first overnight, I let the office know that I killed 20+ roaches in our king suite - They placed blame on me and said I must’ve left the motel door open. Absolutely ridiculous.
Also: The one time we visited the pool, we had to ask for it to be unlocked during the posted open hours. The same accusatory office person yelled at us we got yelled at us and told us we needed to be quick about our time in the pool.
Total disappointment and not worth the money.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank BPinATL
Reviewed 19 August 2020

This was the worse place I have ever stayed in. The shower curtain had mold and the bathroom floor had md on the base board. There was no phone in the room. The outlets either did not work or they were coming apart from the wall. There were rooms I festdd with bugs. But the worst part was the rude, nasty and overbearing manager of this property. No matter how many different customers had issues he was a belittling, bullying and mean person.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank psh0ps
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

We entered our room to a smell I couldn’t place but it reminded me of a car deodorizer. It had two rooms and the front room was cool but the bedroom was very hot, no air conditioning in there only a fan. The mattress was very very old and uncomfortable. All night long the smoke detector chirped, I guess it needs a new battery. There is a pool in the middle of the parking lot. Breakfast is muffins and fruit. All this for 139.00, total rip off. I wouldn’t stay here ever again!

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank Honeyjo69
Reviewed 24 July 2020

we stayed only one night. it is a very clean place, room was not too big not too small just ok for one night. bathroom a little old and small. Breakfast room very small but very clean. We could have breakfast with no problem, everything was good and packaged because of Corona but fresh.
Good coffee. The only problem we had was the WIFI, very slow and it kept disconnecting and very difficult to reconnect so I could hardly use it.
AIr conditioning in the room very noisy.
OK place for one night. if you want to stay longer I would use a different hotel. Not walking distance to downtown but 2 minutes by car.

Date of stay: July 2020