“On the beach food”

Lido Beach Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Lido Key
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This place is brilliant, the choice of food is wide and varied. So far every thing we have had has been fresh and tasty served with a smile. It is such a shame that there are plans to knock it down.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Tried the much raved about lobster roll. It was very good. Not as wow factor as I was expecting from the reviews but good indeed. I had avocado and cilantro added which elevated it. Good amount of lobster which sadly many places have all bun and hardly any lobster. Not the case here. Roll was smaller than I expected but the amount of lobster and price compared to other places made it worth it to try. Service could have been friendlier, the guy wasn’t too friendly or welcoming maybe because they were a bit busy, but that’s never an excuse to not smile and thank a customer.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A great restaurant with fantastic food. They always go a long way to ensure the very best virgin olive oil is made available to additionally highlight the food.
The pizzas are served in either 1/2 or 1 meter lenghts.
Great value for your money.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My very first visit to Lido beach and I couldn't have been happier about the restaurant. It was very reasonable and everything was great! of course I went with the lobster roll because that's what I'd read about... it was fantastic!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We bought the Yelp deal of $20 fo $25 worth of food since we were staying on Lido Beach. The guy at the counter was super friendly! We ordered 2 lobster rolls and a beer and it was great! I wish the roll was warm, which is why I docked a star, but I definitely recommend trying this place. Plently of seating nearby and birds watching you as you eat, hoping you drop the food!