Harmoni One Convention Hotel and Service Apartments
Fresh One Hotel(Batam Center)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$24
Sky Inn Express Hotel(Batam Center)
US$21
Eska Hotel Batam(Batam Center)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Link Hotel(Batam Center)
US$17
US$24
Agoda.com
US$34
Agoda.com
Romance Hotel(Batam Center)(Great Value!)
US$15
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$74
US$53
US$50
All reviewsmega malldeluxe roomrooftop poolbig hotelgrand hotelbatam centre ferry terminallotte marthotel lobbybuffet breakfastwalkable distanceother hotelsfree shuttlenoodlestaxi servicenagoya hillwifi connectionpleasant stay
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

On the outside, the hotel looks impressive. However, the staff service is poor. Reception area is really bad in not really informing correct information such as free shuttle service and bad check in and out service. Hotel room was ok but the sheets were stained. Bathtub is available but a hassle as the water spilled everywhere in the toilet. There was supposed welcome drink but none. No single staff came forth and asked if any assistance required for the baggage. Restaurant is equally poorly staff and morning breakfast was not fantastic and subsequently suffered uneasy stomache.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This trip was supposed to be a honeymoon trip. Booked the deluxe king, non smoking room. The room that was reserved for us were single twin, non smoking room. Upon arrival there was no welcome drink nor did they offer to carry ur luggage. We carried on our own as it was just 2 small and light bags. We checked in at about 3pm as the usual check in was supposed to be 2pm. In advance I actually emailed for an early check in for 1pm but had no reply. So I came in late. At the reception, I was told that the only have 1 deluxe king but in the smoking level. Since we didnt have any choice I had to go with it. We we entered the room, I was a bit taken aback as it was worn out and old room. The floor carpet had burnt iron mark and was dusty. The lights were very dim and felt I was staying in a spooky room. We continued as we have already paid for it. That night I had the worst bed experience. I could not sleep the whole day has the bed was an old bed which we could feel the spring inside the bed when u lay down on it. I had very bad body ache. In the morning, wanted to have a warm shower. To my astonishment, the water was cold and had to bathe in cold water. Informed the receptionist about the bed as well as the shower. She was very nice to offer another room and also told us that the water is on maintenance. Therefore there will be no hot water for the next few days. She then brought us to the new room and it was very very dusty. She also agreed that its very dusty and I ended up having a bad cough and had to take my salbutamol puff. So she offered extra blankets to but on the present bed as we have another 1 more night only. I didn’t sleep for 2 days and my honeymoon was just another trip. Regretted taking this hotel. I will not recommend anyone to take this hotel in future too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gayathree K
Reviewed 20 December 2017

took a junior suite on the 2nd floor for 2 nights. great service, clean room, clean bathroom with a bath tub. provided the necessary toiletries (tooth brush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo). TV had cable channels (movies, sports) and singapore channels.

buffet breakfast was not too bad: rice, noodles, asian cooked dishes, cereals, pastries, fruits

the only drawback is there is no free shuttle in the morning from the hotel to BCS mall, nagoya hill mall, megamall. free shuttle only starts at 4pm. the hotel is a 5 min drive from batam center ferry terminal.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed a night with friends on a Monday. Hotel was fully booked on booking.com and thus I was expecting it to be packed with a lot of noise. Surprisingly, it was relatively quiet and pleasant. Location of the hotel is about 3 mins taxi ride from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal costing 40k rupiah. U can even walk if you prefer.

Right opposite the hotel is the Lotte wholesale supermarket. Think jusco, Carrefour hypermark. Its similar. Theres free shuttle to Nagoya, Megamall mall and Batam Centre.

Room was extremely spacious and clean. We had to request for bedroom slippers and an additional towel which housekeeping provided. The staff are all fantastic and friendly and they speak good English. Breakfast was ok with good variety.

Overall a good stay and will definately return due to the fact that the hotel is well maintained and the service of the staff is immaculate!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very spacious hotel but a bit old already. Pool is available, managed to do laps, gym, steam room and sauna as well. Breakfast spread is ok too. Plenty of options to choose from. Hotel is close to Batam Ferry so its is convenient if you are arriving from that terminal. This hotel is ok for families. Though nothing much to do in the vicinity, but Lotte wholesale shopping center is close. Would take another 15 min to reach Nagoya Shopping Mall too. This is where most people are going. Haven’t seen a massage option nearby but Hotel offers one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends