Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$133
Hotels.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
ZenHotels.comUS$133
All reviews golf course room was clean stayed here motorcycle trip front desk clerk waffle maker would stay here again inns bedding miles motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

The Comfort Inn in Blairsville, Ga is somewhat like most Comfort Inns. This one was very clean and check in clerk very polite. Because of Covid the breakfast was limited in what was available but still a quick start if not wanting a full breakfast.
Parking and building access was safe and secure. Comfort Inns provide a reasonable price room while traveling for the night.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2020

We wanted to stay a night in the north GA mountains. With COVID, we were a little hesitant. But decided to try. We found the Comfort Inn very safe. It was clean and most people wore masks. We chose not to eat breakfast there, but I think it would have been safe. It was quiet, which is important to us, too.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Two nights at Blairsville comfort inn visiting friends on motorcycle trip. Easy to find and convenient location. Was looking for reasonable, clean, and comfortable accommodations and that’s what I got. Shopping and restaurants nearby. Breakfast included but was limited due to covid 19.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank jon c
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I have stayed here before. It seems to me that the motel is improving from the last time I was there. The rooms need to have LED lighting instead of the CFLs that they use now. The Internet works well. The breakfasts were better than before, and they were gracious to make sure that the breakfast items were available for the entire advertised time. I appreciated that they had pork items rather than the cheaper and tasteless alternative - turkey. he manager and staff were most accommodating.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tehlequah
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I just recently stayed a few days at Comfort Inn. I am a Choice Hotel member and this place was very nice. First of all we received a gift just for staying there. In all the years I have stayed at Choice Hotels and been a member, I have NEVER received a gift of thank you for staying. The room was clean, smelled nice, breakfast was great, each day different items. Just overall wonderful experience and would stay there anytime!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020