Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
Hotels.comUS$121
eDreamsUS$104
FindHotelUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$127
All reviews golf course room was clean stayed here nice hotel motorcycle trip front desk clerk waffle maker would stay here again inns bedding miles motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I just recently stayed a few days at Comfort Inn. I am a Choice Hotel member and this place was very nice. First of all we received a gift just for staying there. In all the years I have stayed at Choice Hotels and been a member, I have NEVER received a gift of thank you for staying. The room was clean, smelled nice, breakfast was great, each day different items. Just overall wonderful experience and would stay there anytime!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2020

We were in town for a college visit at Young Harris. There are not a lot of options in the area. This hotel was average. Room was clean, beds comfy. The only real issues were in the bathroom, the soap holder in the shower was full of mold! GROSS! and the water pressure, well there wasn't any.
It is an easy/on off access to highway.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank CurlyQ21601
Reviewed 8 January 2020

I'll start with we had a decent experience at this Comfort Inn. The room was clean and fresh, bed comfy and the shower water pressure perfect. Breakfasts were good. We were perturbed that there was no microwave in our room.....even though it clearly stated on the Comfort Inn Blairsville, GA website that a microwave came as an amenity to all rooms. When we asked to have one brought to our room we were advised that there were NO microwaves in the rooms. We later found out that only the family suites had microwaves. This would have been a deciding factor in our choice of hotels, had we not had bad information. Also our internet passcode was cutoff 1/31/19 at midnight. I had to dress and physically go to the front desk because no one answered my call.....only to be informed that it was "Safety Net Access" fault and was given the 1-800-574-6381 number to call and fix (I guess "My own problem"). The front desk clerk explained to me she had other complaints and had spent 20 minutes on hold to no avail. I got the feeling her job was done? LOL! I called and DID have a 20 minute Jazzfest on hold, but was finally connected to a guy who fixed the issue and got me back online with WIFI. My case #8486951 All in all, I would have been totally happy if I had had a microwave as was expected and WIFI also as was expected.

Room tip: Room #121 is a straight shot in from back parking lot.
Reviewed 20 December 2019

What a poor excuse for an “Inn”. Had to leave before reservation, the front desk attendant has about the same customer service ability as a rutting moose. The hotel made a mistake with the arrangement, some mix up with the website and her only answer was “it isn’t our problem”,that was all she would offer. The place might have some redeeming features but customer service and integrity are not among them.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank leedD8824GN
comfort933, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2019

I do apologize for the front desk clerks response however your reservation was set for the 19th which since you did not show it was processed as a No Show. If you would like and you are in the area Management will provide you with a room since we have taken payment for your reservation. This offer will be available till the end of January. As of now the only dates in January that is not available is the 3rd and 4th. Please call the hotel and we will make these arrangements for you. I have made notes for the front desk staff. Again I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope you take advantage of this offer.

Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

My room was clean, the bed was reasonably comfortable, breakfast was standard fare. Hotel is right off of hwy 515 so it is centrally located although I would not consider it walkable to town as town is on the other side of a very busy four lane highway. Convenient for my needs so I will probably stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business