Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$183
BestWestern.comUS$183
Hotels.comUS$183
Expedia.comUS$183
FindHotelUS$183
Trip.comUS$191
All reviews room was clean yogurt blue ridge the breakfast area great place to stay balcony bw donna ga mountains tile festival miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2020

We enjoyed our stay here. Rooms/place are older but the beds were really comfy which is really important to us. The lobby was not open because of COVID so there wasn’t a great breakfast. However, there were some great places really close so it wasn’t a problem. Pool looked nice but we didn’t have time to use it. The view from our “balcony” was lovely. Being on the street side didn’t bother us at all. Location was super close to everything too. We stayed 2 days and our room wasn’t cleaned but that could be because our daughter may have been sleeping while the housekeeping people came. Not sure. We didn’t care about that but some people might. It was clean when we got there so, again, not a big deal to us. One staff member was super friendly and helpful, the other not as friendly but not rude. Would recommend

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2020

Very old facility. Poorly maintained. indifferent staff. Not up to Best Western minimal standards. Do not consider staying at this property. Needs paint, landscaping, replacement of rotted wood balconies

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 April 2020 via mobile

We absolutely loved our room. We traveled for a house purchase and couldn't find anything in the area with an open hotel due to covid19 and ended up in Blairsville, GA. We needed a handicapped accessible room and this was the only room availible. I was somewhat skeptical after reading mixed reviews but decided it was better than nothing.

I was surprised at how great the accessibility room was. It was very spacious and we had no issues at all getting the wheelchair in and out. We enjoyed the private porch outside and the rooms were very clean. We loved the rustic cabin-like feel of the property and the staff was very friendly.

We did not experience the amenities due to covid19 but enjoyed the thought of the bagged breakfasts. Would definitly love to stay here again once things open up for a family trip.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

This is a hotel that needs much updating. The bathroom ceiling has mold on it. The shower curtain smelled musty. Hair dryer didn't work probably because the filter was plugged up. Carpet frayed and not very clean. Where the wood colored floor was it was very sticky to walk on. Curtains were dirty. Furniture needs to be updated. Would I stay again....No. Nor would I recommend.
This is the first time I tried a Best Western. I was disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Miltoninn201, General Manager at Best Western Milton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Good Morning,

Thanks for you survey on your recent stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, I want to apologize that you had less than a perfect stay with us. I want to ensure you that we are aware that we need to do some updating and the plans are in the work to do just that. I will make sure that I talk with out housekeeping team to make sure all that you mentioned is thoroughly taken care of. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to make it up to you at a later date.

Thanks,

Taylor Elliott

Reviewed 22 March 2020

I spent the night in Blairsville on business and made a reservation through our corporate travel site. I had read reviews here at TripAdvisor on this hotel which were not bad, and decided to spend the night in Blairsville instead of one of the other surrounding towns – I had an early morning meeting and knew I was going to arrive late. I arrived around 9:30 p.m., tired, and got my key from the receptionist. I climbed outside steps, no elevator, to an outside-facing MOTEL room. The room was clean, but aged (60s). I turned the heater on, and the curtain above the heater flew up and stayed up, dancing, all night. Light could be seen under the door in the morning. I’m a backpacker and have slept in much worse places, but if my wife was with me, we would have had to find another place. I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep, so I didn’t make the effort to find another room/hotel.

The next morning I went down to the receptionist to check out, and noticed another building next to the office, a new build, a HOTEL, with inside doors. I asked the receptionist why I was not given a room over there, and she said those rooms cost $10 more. I told her, I would have gladly paid the extra $10 for a more comfortable room if it had been offered.

Beware. Most of the reviews for this Best Western are for the newer build.

Room tip: Ask for the new build.
Date of stay: March 2020