Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$128
FindHotelUS$128
BestWestern.comUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Lol.travelUS$156
All reviews room was clean yogurt blue ridge the breakfast area great place to stay balcony bw donna ga mountains tile festival miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2005

When I made the reservation all I wanted was a clean, smoke free room to spend one night in. I chose this motel because they advertised the new building was smoke free.....sounds good......smelled horrible. When we first arrived the uncaring and bored desk person tried to put us in the old (very smokey) building, after explaining I have allergies and was expecting smoke free I was told we could have a "new" room but that (and I quote) "I can't promise it hasn't been smoked in cause you know how people are". The room looked ok, bed was great , but the smell was unreal. The staff obviously knows there is a problem because the A/C unit was stuffed with dryer sheets to help with the smell. It did not help. I probably would not write this review at all except for the fact that this place had one of the least friendly, uncaring staffs I have ever run across. The morning desk clerk won't even look up, and he spent the entire time we were in the lobby on talking on his (obviously) personal cell phone. We never did get his attention and at that point we didn't care anymore. We will not stay there again, and since this is our first Best Western experience I will be avoiding them in the future. This is especially sad since the Milton Inn has the potential to be a very nice place.

Date of stay: July 2005