“Why can't we get anything spicy?”
Review of China Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Wok
Ranked #42 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We have ordered the General Tsao Chicken (extra spicy) for a few years now-everytime we go-BUT for quite some time now, even when we ask for extra spicy and even though we complain the last time we asked, it wasn't, we STILL get our general tsao not spicy-AT ALL-not sure why it's changed from what it used to be, but we're pretty much done now-going to try another dish and if it's not up to par, we're switching restaurants for our Chinese.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I go here at least once a week for their egg rolls......they are the best in town. They are handmade. God they are awesome. When I go I get a few for me and my husband . They that good.......all their food is good. But I love the egg rolls. And believe me I've tried the egg rolls everywhere and they have the best .

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Decided to switch it up today and try a new place. I ordered the General Tsao's combo with white rice instead of fried rice. The combo comes with an egg roll. The egg roll was good but the General Tsao's tasted more like sweet and sour chicken than anything.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Thee best chinese food that eva hit yo mouth! Da dumplins off da chain! Day make yo mouth wata. I'm out.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I recently went to China Wok. I had the Shrimp Lo Mein, Egg Roll and boneless spare ribs. The spare ribs were very small. The egg roll was ok and the shrimp lo mein was alittle greasy but good. I'm from Boston and the Chinese food in Florida just can't compare. :(