“Quick Bite”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

While visiting Zephyrhills for business we stopped in for a quick meal. The service was spot on and the food well prepared and served in a timely manner.

I had the chicken fried steak with sausage gravy and sides. The portion was almost big enough for two, almost.

If you are in the area give them a try.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We had the Eggs benedict, very good, just not enough hollendase sauce, AND healthy egg white omelets with veggies, very good as well. Breakfast all day, every day..

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We go here a few times a week. Rene’ is the absolute best. We ask for her every time. She always has a smile and likes to make you feel welcome.
The service she provides is excellent. Her management style is expertly organized and well thought out. When she manages she and her employees are a seamless smooth operating team. Her ability to handle crises without missing a beat is what makes her so special.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Linda seemed very disinterested in us from the start, we understand that business prevents servers from checking on guests appropriately because my boyfriend and I are both servers. But she never introduced herself and it took about 10 minutes for her to come greet us. She dropped off the check with our food and again didn’t say anything or didn’t seem remotely interested in us. We saw multiple times a guest next to us that Linda checked on who she seemed to know personally. They even made a small joke about us about being “youngins” and not knowing about the free pie Wednesday’s which again Linda never mentioned. We knew about it but we decided we didn’t want pie. I needed a refill on my water but Linda rarely made eye contact with us and when she did she asked if I needed water and proceeded to forget about my water, so I never got my refill but I shared off my boyfriends water. The food was actually pretty good, we have zero beef with the food, we were just made to feel uncomfortable and unwanted from the beginning. It’s upsetting because we always leave 20% or higher no matter our experience but we left 10% on Linda because we were so angry. I hope she’s not like that to all “youngins” because not all of us are uneducated on the world of eating out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I call this place my kitchen because we live in the area and whenever I don’t feel like cooking, this is where we go to eat. They have a large and varied mid-priced menu. My favorites are the spinach & bacon omelet and the chicken pot pit. They also have a great burger & fries.

Date of visit: July 2018