All reviews amelia island fernandina beach front desk winter home room was clean shrimp festival the breakfast area average hotel large bathroom awesome stay very nice hotel pillows florida snowbirds motel computers toiletries
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been stopping at this comfort in for last 7 years during our yearly 18 hour drive from PA to Port St Lucie FL. Its clean and safe. They recently updated the rooms which makes this place even better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Welcoming, clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located just off I-95.
I think that says it all. What more could you ask for? Oh, and the cost is reasonable too.
Bathtub is a possible slip hazard.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My first impression was that it was a nice place. Later when I requested additional towels I felt as though I was given the 3rd degree as to why I would need more than the 3 that were already there. After my husband & I began noticing a

Room Tip: I left a $10 tip for the maid. They seemed friendly as well!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I stayed at this Comfort Inn Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have stayed here before. It is a very nice hotel with nice amenities. It is always clean and quiet and it is a joy to stay there. I was in town to exhibit my work in the Fernandina Shrimp Festival. After returning from a very long day at the show, including tearing down my display, I returned to my room only to find that it had not been cleaned that day. I had only my used towels, no soap, no shampoo an unmade bed and an unswept floor. I called the desk and they were able to deliver towels, soap and shampoo to me. But it was a bit late.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stayed on way back from Florida as we usually do in this area on way down and back. Inn under reno and is looking good. Rooms clean new carpet in halls and new laminate flooring. New luggage carts. Breaky was good fresh clean and good selection. We had unique problem at 300am as lawn sprinkler was hitting window like jet spray. Very loud and kept us up. Brutal sleep for three of us. Called front desk few times and employee said nothing he could do about it? Then checking out advised he would take $10 off! To tired to argue and customer service email to me wasn't any better so far. Double ball drop major foul, to the line. When you pay to get sleep and not use facilities you shouldn't be be woke up by equipment problems.

Room Tip: Don't get the one we were in unless they fixed sprinkler and replaced TV batteries.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family