“Our favorite ice cream shop”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Winter Springs
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Bruster's has the most delicious butter pecan ice cream, with lots of toasty pecans. My husband likes the chocolate chip mint. Prices can be high, but I've learned that the regular (medium) size at $4.44 for two big scoops is really too much for me. I stick with the small size and it's around $3. Ice cream is a splurge for us, so we want to have the best. This store also served Nathan's hot dogs, and they certainly look good.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Their ice cream is very good. Lots of flavors and choices of cones, banana spits and sundays. It is very hard to decide what to order.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Nice to get out of the house and have a waffle cone with the kids. Outside seating. I wouldn't say it's better than Publix brand ice cream, but it's good enough!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I always order the banana split, the traditional way (chocolate, vanilla,strawberry). Unfortunately, you have to pay extra for nuts on the whipped cream.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Pretty expensive if you start to get a decent amount of food unlike other places that sell hotdogs, but the food is decent for what it is.