“Best Brunch in Winter Park!!”
Review of Canopy Cafe

Canopy Cafe
Ranked #32 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Canopy Cafe offers excellent food at a reasonable price, for breakfast, lunch, private parties and special occasions. Breakfast is served throughout the day. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with three unique dining areas: indoors, outdoors under umbrellas or on our spacious canopy-covered patio. Take a break before or during your busy workday, or enjoy a leisurely meal when you have the time with one of our specialty mimosas. Can't get away from work? Canopy Cafe offers delivery, including catering options to satisfy all of your fellow workers. Or, bring your work with you since free Wifi is available. For those that don't live or work in Winter Park, our restaurant is conveniently located near the Sunrail station. When arriving by car, parking should never be a problem. Planning Your Next Event? Need a Relaxing Place to Host a Private Party? Want to Celebrate your New Graduate in Style? If you are hosting a Corporate Event or a Special Celebration we offer our entire restaurant to only you and your invited guests, after normal business hours. We offer several menus at different prices along with a variety of excellent Wines and Beer. Talk to our Event Planner for dates, times, menu and pricing. We want to help make your event special. Make our place yours. Restaurant available after 4:00 PM, 7 days a week with a 2 1/2 hour time limit.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming with my boyfriend to Canopy Cafe for brunch 2 years now. Every time I’ve been, I have not been disappointed. Canopy Cafe has that little bit of southern charm to it and it really shows in the food. The biscuits and gravy are my favorite that I’ve had (you can tell the gravy is actually homemade!) The sweet tea is always just right. They also offer healthier options as well. The service is always spectacular, we are always served by Ms Kathleen. She is so sweet and takes very good care of us every single time and makes us feel like family. If you’re ever looking for a brunch spot in Winter Park that isn’t going to break the bank, head over to Canopy Cafe and ask for Kathleen!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank kenner733
Carrie W, General Manager at Canopy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

We love hearing from our regulars on these reviews and we will certainly let Kathleen know how much you appreciate her. We do too!
See you real soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Passed by here this morning looking for somewhere to eat breakfast with the family, decided to give it a try. Food was absolutely delicious, and very filling. I had the biscuits and gravy combo, and the biscuits were very fresh, and the gravy was so flavorful. The prices are great too! Our server Kathleen was a real joy, so friendly and very attentive, an amazing waitress!!! Definitely give this place a try if you want good food and great service

Date of visit: September 2018
Carrie W, General Manager at Canopy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thanks again for posting your opinions in multiple review sites. We appreciate you as our newest regular.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I had traditional breakfast of eggs and bacon but I tried homemade biscuits which were grilled on one side. Not what I expected but really good. Grits, hash browns and fried potatoes offered but also fried potato cakes which were excellent. Nice neighborhood cafe. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
CarrieW48, General Manager at Canopy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We are hoping you make more than one visit so are looking forward to seeing you in the future.Thanks for the nice words.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We eat breakfast here several times a month. Good value, outside seating or on the screened porch makes for a nice setting. Servers are always friendly and prompt! The biscuits are great, get it grilled!

Date of visit: August 2018
Carrie W, Manager at Canopy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer, and letting others know about what makes us special. See you soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t rave enough about the quality of the food and the service. It’s a cute, quaint place in the heart of Orlando. Kathleen was our server and she was quick, courteous and honest. I am a Bloody Mary enthusiast and I appreciate her being very honest that it was wine and not vodka. Try the passion fruit mimosa. It was fabulous. I also got the traditional Benny and my eggs were cooked exactly like I asked for them to be and that almost never happens in any breakfast place. If I was a local, this would be my new favorite place for breakfast but if you are a tourist, don’t pass it up.

Date of visit: July 2018
Carrie W, Manager at Canopy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thanks Darcy and maybe you can consider becoming a local sometime. At least make sure you visit next time you are in Winter Park.