“Great little Breakfast spot!”
Review of Canopy Cafe

Canopy Cafe
Ranked #31 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Canopy Cafe offers excellent food at a reasonable price, for breakfast, lunch, private parties and special occasions. Breakfast is served throughout the day. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with three unique dining areas: indoors, outdoors under umbrellas or on our spacious canopy-covered patio. Take a break before or during your busy workday, or enjoy a leisurely meal when you have the time with one of our specialty mimosas. Can't get away from work? Canopy Cafe offers delivery, including catering options to satisfy all of your fellow workers. Or, bring your work with you since free Wifi is available. For those that don't live or work in Winter Park, our restaurant is conveniently located near the Sunrail station. When arriving by car, parking should never be a problem. Planning Your Next Event? Need a Relaxing Place to Host a Private Party? Want to Celebrate your New Graduate in Style? If you are hosting a Corporate Event or a Special Celebration we offer our entire restaurant to only you and your invited guests, after normal business hours. We offer several menus at different prices along with a variety of excellent Wines and Beer. Talk to our Event Planner for dates, times, menu and pricing. We want to help make your event special. Make our place yours. Restaurant available after 4:00 PM, 7 days a week with a 2 1/2 hour time limit.
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This little gem is a great place to grab some breakfast for an affordable price. It feels and looks like a home, with an outdoor covered porch and all! The breakfast combos are filling and taste really good (especially the pancakes!) the mimosas are strong and inexpensive! The service is excellent and everyone is super friendly!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

It's hard to find breakfast in Winter Park on a Monday - many of the restaurants are closed. Thank goodness the Canopy Café is open or I might have missed it. I pride myself in making the best gravy - ever. The Canopy can't measure up, but for sausage gravy, theirs is mighty good. I had the Country Benedict which consisted of a very dense biscuit, patty sausage, perfectly cooked eggs, topped with some of the best sausage gravy I've ever tasted. And I "sample" the gravy at just about every breakfast place that serves it. The coffee is good. The service is excellent. I can't, for the life of me figure why there were only two tables of patrons in there this morning. I love coming to Winter Park and will definitely make the Canopy Café one of my breakfast stops on future trips.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for a couple of years and the only disappointment was to wait for a table, which, thank goodness, doesn't happen very often. The service is always excellent and the food is better. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Annnnnd, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

This small casual restaurant has great food, a great screened outdoor area, large portions, and the best senior breakfast (all day on Mon-Fri). Warm friendly staff. My favorite breakfast/lunch restaurant in a 20 mile radius
The triple club is my favorite, The pancakes (with REAL maple syrup) are a breakfast favorite. Eat outside if you can.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We stopped after going to the Morse Museum. There was some great outdoor eating options and the inside was small and had a diner feel. Server was nice and attentive and the restaurant was clean. Ask for soup of the day, the board isn't always most up to date. We got the lunch special which was half sandwich, soup, and fruit. Chips were brought instead of fruit though. Price depended on the sandwich but I think all lunch specials were under $10. The broccoli soup was great, the chicken and rice soup was hearty and very good, the chicken salad had big chicken chunks. The corned beef was okay. The pleasant atmosphere and service was nice after dealing with Orlando. The food was good, fast, and hit the spot. They served breakfast until 2pm. It looked like it ran less than $10. I would definitely come back.