“Great Thai food”

Ranked #65 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I absolutely love this place and am so thankful that we live close enough to eat here all the time. The food is very, very good. It comes out hot and is so flavorful. The waitstaff is super nice and attentive. It is very small inside and parking is tight, but don't let that stop you from trying this place if you love Thai food. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We love Thai food and gave gone to Thai restaants in 35 states. This is our favorite Thai restaurant in the US. The food is great and the people are warm and welcoming.

We higjly tecommend it.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank deezba
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Tucked away in a little area on Aloma Avenue (Route 426), this little Thai place has delicious food at reasonable prices for lunch and dinner! One can ramp up the heat to "Thai Hot", but tastebuds beware....that level gets pretty hot for us non Thai folks! Better to add heat with the spice tray, and control the burn. Food is fresh and very tasty.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Lawrence K
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A 5* recommendation for this restaurant. I've always been exceptionally pleased whenever I eat here.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank RacingRev
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have been eating at this place for years. I rarely get there as much as did, due to the distance, I always make the drive to get there when possible. Their food and service is great. Everyone I have taken there for business or personal, love it. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017