“Great Food! Awesome Staff !”
Review of SIAM Garden

SIAM Garden
Ranked #74 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Here it's customer service at it's best...the humility, the service. They do everything to make you comfortable and to enjoy your moments there. The food great !

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Why do I love the Siam Garden.. Price is good, food is full of flavor, you can go mild to really spicy. Yummy! They do carryout as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I was waiting on my car to be ready at the Volvo place next door and decided to get a bite of lunch. The food came out within minutes and was hot and tasty. From the lunch menu I ordered "Cashew Nut" with "Cashew nuts, onions, scallions, carrots, straw mushrooms, water-chestnuts and snowpeas sauteed with our special house sauce." The medium spicy was just about right. A bit of kick without making my brow sweat.

It wasn't astonishing but pretty good and I would definitely go back if I were in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Party of five enjoyed a dinner on Thursday night. Server was very pleasant, attentive to our requests and order and very prompt. We enjoyed four different entrees and all were delicious going from mild to spicy. Nothing fancy, but a great place to enjoy a good meal.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I don't eat out often, but when I do, Siam Garden is always one of my top choices. It's a very quiet, casual restaurant. The food is always very fresh and served quickly after ordering. The service is always good. I have been going there for years.

Date of visit: September 2017