“Decent food open late on the weekend”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 366 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert, snack or specialty coffee is available until 1am. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays until 2pm. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

310 has been around for a long time...and it shows. I feel like it has grown comfortable supplying late night dinning to the Rollins crowd and has not made the effort to update the interior (floors, walls, furniture). I've been twice in the last year because I have had fond memories of dinning here in the past. The servers are still wonderful and their are a few stars left on the menu. Both deserve to be showcased in an updated dinning environment. I hope renovations are coming soon!

Suzannah F, Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your continued patronage!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

LARS is an outstanding server, very detailed in the presentation of the specials offered daily, on his game with providing refills on drinks - never had to ask for anything. Very attentive on allergies I have.
I would highly recommend this restraunt and Lars the server represents high standards in customer service.

1  Thank Fontano1234
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for the review! We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The ownership, management, and staff at 310 South Park Ave restaurant are of the highest community minded professionals I have ever had the pleasure to work with during a resent event. My son was married in June in the beautiful Winter Park area of Orlando, and like all wedding we had a small glitch. The restaurant we had booked for the rehearsal dinner less than 24 hours before the event had an electrical fire and the venue needed to be moved to another restaurant. I was sure that this task was not going to be easy moving a full sit-down dinner for 66 people in such a short period. I was so incredibly surprised when the Fire Marshal called the owner of 310 on the Ave to ask her if she could help. She was all in and made our event happen without a flaw. Her restaurant manager and the staff personally help me to set up the private dining room with our specially made decorations and coordinated our mini welcome drink shots for the guests. I could not have planned this event from the start and, had it be as perfect as what the staff of 310 South Park Ave were able to pull together in such a short period of time. The professionalism and compassion for my family were greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten. I would highly recommend this restaurant or any of the other 3 restaurants affiliated with this group as an excellent venue for an event of any kind or size. I would give this restaurant 5 star’s for quality of food, service and kindness and understanding for the clients.

1  Thank Mari V
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for your rave review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at 310 and hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while we visited town for a few hours. We had a variety of things—turkey Brie, club, blackened fish. Service and food was good. The Caesar salad was a little too anchovyish for me.

Thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate it and you!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I usually love 310 on the Lake, but we decided to try this site on Park Avenue. The server was sarcastic and too busy to check on us. The food was nothing special. There were four of us and the restaurant was not crowded, but our food took a long time. Everything was average. Nothing special at all. Nothing memorable. Would not go back.

Suzannah F, Marketing Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Sarah, We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy your time at our establishment. We strive for excellence and when we fall short we like to correct our mistake. If you would please reach out to our manager, Lucky, at lucky@310parksouth.net. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your visit in more detail. Thank you for your time.