“Casual dinner at the bar.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Brittany's service was awesome!!! Super aware of needs and drinks. Attentive and polite!
Food fresh and hot. Service amazing!!!
The ladies at the front were kinda rude.
We had the 2 for 22 with chips and salsa and a skillet cookie for dessert. For dinner, I had chicken bacon ranch quesadilla and he had honey Chipotle chicken crispers with corn and fries. Fresh and hot.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This hipster full sail college kid Chilli's flows with two-for-one's but its a corporate place with less than fresh menu.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The service was friendly, but not attentive. The best item- chips and salsa. The chicken quesadillas were good. The fajitas were okay. The Full Sail students could make for an interesting environment.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I always enjoy my times at Chili's. Their triple play has actually become one of my friends most favorite meal instead of an appetizer.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived today for a 6 week visit and my son and grandson decided we should go out for dinner instead of me cooking.
I ordered chicken and waffles the presentation made it look really yummy and it was I could not eat all of my meal even though I wanted to because it tasted so good. I brought the other one home and ate it for breakfast. It was still yummy. My son had the smokehouse combo and he said that was wonderful my grandson had the chipotle honey crispy chicken strips with corn on the cob and fries there was absolutely no complaints on any of the food. They were shortstaffed, but even allowing for that our server was always smiling courteous and a sufficient as possible considering the circumstances. We would definitely go there again.

Date of visit: May 2017