“Sassy, civilised lunch”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens for dinner or lunch and discover the fresh and tasty flavors of Tuscany. Choose from our vast menu of grilled entrees, Italian dishes, side dishes, drinks, and enjoy the welcoming Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens, WinterPark Village- off Lee Rd Exit from I-4. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Excellent staff, fantastic food (the shrimp was amazing) and delicious cocktails too. I try not to eat too much bread, but yours was too good to reist! Sassy, civilised lunch, which was just what was needed in a busy shopping day. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé came here for my birthday and we were quite surprised with the service. We waited 10 minutes until our server finally greeted us and when she did it wasn’t much of a greet (I don’t think she even told us her name). She took our drink and appetizer order and then took the menus away from us. We have to ask for them back. We realize the table beside us received bread and we had to ask if we would also receive bread. After we saw the manager we told her our concerns and they were able to comp to our appetizer. We later found out that she inputted our dinner orders incorrectly. We will say that when I food came out, it was delicious. They also switched our server and she was wonderful. We would have to think about if we would revisit but food was all in all great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Food is what stands out here . Very tasty and well presented . The interior is well decorated and tables spaced nicely for privacy .

I wanted to give this place 4 stars if only the service matched the food .
I came here 2 times and both visits service failed hugely . The servers seemed to be rushing and overworked . On the first visit the sever forgot my appetizer and took very long to check on table if at all .
I noticed what I presumed to be a manager bussing tables !
The second visit the older sever who was pleasant seemed not to know menu and had to be flagged down since he didn’t check back on us at all .
The music playing was not Italian and did not fit the decor .
If they get a new chef I will not be back because only the food is what is keeping this place alive .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Nice food. Lobster & Shrimp pasta is very good, paired with a nice sauvignon blanc. Nice place for family dining too!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We've enjoyed coming to Brio since it first opened many years ago. Food is fresh and prepared consistently to known recipes which is SO important if you are set on having a specific dish. The Lobster Bisque is one of the best in the country as are the Fried Calamari (perfectly prepared). The fresh sourdough bread and sesame crisps on the table are yummy with or without butter. I don't have any favorites and whatever we order, we share so we enjoy several dishes. Although the Romano Crusted Chicken Salad is no longer on the menu, it's made special whenever we ask for it. This is one of my favorite restaurants as is the Brio at the Millenia Mall. Consistent food quality and preparation and excellent service!

Date of visit: May 2018