“Carpaccio is a must”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 371 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens for dinner or lunch and discover the fresh and tasty flavors of Tuscany. Choose from our vast menu of grilled entrees, Italian dishes, side dishes, drinks, and enjoy the welcoming Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens, WinterPark Village- off Lee Rd Exit from I-4. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

As franchise food goes, I really find Brio a great value. Located at Mall of Millennium, it's a good option to the food court, for sure. I sit at the bar, which is quick and easy. Good bar service and no waiting.

The beef carpaccio could be shared by two, but I eat it all. With lovely greens on top, it's fresh and goes well with the crusty toast. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

It was our first experience at this place for my husband's birthday. Food was average and the atmosphere was fine. However, they need to work on their servers. This waitress we had was very bad. She had food in her mouth chewing while she was taking the order, spilled our drinks and just served without saying anything. Her uniform was very dirty comparing to other servers. Everytime she came to our table, she was still chewing her food, which was disgusting. We still wanted to leave tips, gave her some cash and asked we needed some change. I guess she had no idea what was going on or didn't want to get her tips???? She brought the money back. If she was having a difficult day, I would understand. However, if that was how she is, the restaurant needs to find a better person or train her again. It was an unpleasant time for the birthday lunch.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Serving a group of 17 people at dinner is a challenge for any restaurant. Our 2 servers were very friendly in a sincere way and did a spectacular job on everything from drinks to dessert. Everyone received their main course at the same time which is a feat in itself. We were constantly checked upon but not in an intrusive manner. Absolutely the best group dining experience I've ever had. Many healthy choices on the menu and two diners said the filet was on par with the best they've ever had. My crab and shrimp encrusted salmon was perfect and served with ample and fresh grilled vegetables. The menu is varied enough to please even picky eaters. The desserts were shared and the consensus was high praise. The tiramasu was, no offense, the second best I've ever had. The caramelized cheese cake a real treat. I'll be returning.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

We had never been to this chain restaurant. The food is average, but the service is wonderful. We had a well paced meal, and our server Michael was very attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Second time here - met some friends at 5 on Friday which could have been a madhouse but we had excellent service thanks to Michael - the apps were reasonable priced and extremely yummy! Beef Carpaccio amazing as is the flatbread pizza, drinks great price and a loud buzzy Friday night atmosphere. The bar cleared out after happy hour and we stayed and enjoyed some of the entrees from the main menu - Fish and Pasta were both excellent! We will definitely go back - medium priced - happy hour gives a great discount though if you stick with whats available.