“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful breakfast in a great location in downtown Winter Park. We've tried place before but the weekend wait was too long. Happened to be in WP after arriving at ORL Airport on Thursday and walked right into the Briar Patch. Worth the visit. Very fresh ingredients and a diverse menu

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious and fast . The restaurant is located in historic winter park . The parking is usually easily available for breakfast during the week . There is inside and outside parking . The fruit plate with zucchini bread was outstanding . It was fresh and plated beautifully . The southwest omelette was also delicious . It was fresh and included black beans , choirizo and avocado . The prices are expensive for breakfast .

Reviewed 31 August 2018

The line out front says it all: this is one of the best brunch and luncheon dining casual places in Orlando! I love it! I don't even care if I have to wait! I usually get the Eggs Benedict of some type, bu I settled down to a brie, apple and bacon omelette the other day. The terrific biscuit and coffee were all that I needed! I never know what to get here, as I am always distracted by some new item or special of the day. If I do stray from the eggs benedict, well, it doesn't relally matter: I will return for certain! Will head for my all time favorite waitress next time, though: Destiny, you are in my future!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Place to go for an amazing breakfast or brunch but be prepared to wait in a LONG line on the weekends and occasionally get a little snobby hostess. But the food is delicious and the pancakes are the best you’ll ever have. The omelettes are big and full of great stuff, with perfectly cooked eggs every time. It’s a small place but very well known so go early (or during the week) or be prepared to wait!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Would have given 5 stars if not for service and our waitress was awful! Went for lunch today with my mom and a friend. My mom is elderly and wheelchair bound. Patrons who were eating at restaurant jumped up to help my mom enter restaurant as well as seating, not the staff! Waitress forgot our drinks, took forever to get water and the check! Otherwise food was superb, fresh, flavorful and very well presented!