“Cheezeus ”

Toasted
Ranked #38 of 367 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

So I’m normally not a fan of vegan cheese as the texture and meltiness doesn’t always compare to dairy cheese, however, this place has delicious vegan cheese.

I ordered a side of vegan truffle cheese fries, and it’s better to order one fry per two people as the side portions are a meal in itself.

We will return.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Burgers seem to be one of those "hot" foods, but Toasted has created something fantastic. Yes, it was better than Shake Shack and Bareburger and Smashburger (though I do really like Bareburger), and definitely better than Five Guys. Our celiac was able to get the burger of her choice on a GF bun and french fries too - for those with celiac, you know how amazing it is when the fries are safe. She was thrilled! As for the rest of us: kids' grilled cheese (yum), Southern Comfort (yum) and Banh Mi (wow, amazing!). Highly recommend, esp if you are looking for someplace safe for a celiac. Bonus: Smallcakes is right next door!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Their goat cheese grilled cheese is to die for. Fries arent my favorite but the sandwiches are worth it.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

In a word - amazing. Love all their gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, but my favorite is the pesto chicken. The flavor combination is superb. I have Celiac's so I appreciate their gluten free options; surprisingly, I've never gotten sick from any cross-contamination. Give this place a try!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Just happened upon this place as we explored outside of Walt Disney World Resort. I picked a sandwich with meat. Added Mac n cheese as a side. Very good. Clean place. Wife and I ate sandwiches with side and drinks for under $22. Would go again.

1  Thank Patrick P