“Great French toast ”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #35 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Formerly Bakely's Restaurant & Bake Shop.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went for breakfast our food came out looking picture perfect. It was amazing. I had the turtle French toast it was so mouth watering. My friend had a waffle that was decorated with fruit all over the top .. it was almost to pretty to eat ... sooo yummy

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We love this place and every time we come down this way, this is our go to breakfast on the way back home. Lots of breakfast choices, friendly service, and big servings. Always have an enjoyable breakfast when we come and hubby's favorite for sure!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Food was ok for breakfast. Nothing fantastic or terrible. Thought it was overpriced for breakfast. Pecan waffle bacon and juice16-17$

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I personally didn't think there was anything great about Keke's and I feel their food is priced on the high side for what you get. They don't even offer grits at breakfast. I would rather go other places. I will not return.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Tipical american culture. Nice food. Nice young waiters. No surprises. I loved the eggs Benedict. I did not liked the turkey sausages. All over the world is not usual to find good sausages. In Europe (Italy, Spain, Germany) customers are used to higher quality on sausages & cold cuts.