“The best almond croissant in Winter Park”
Review of Croissant Gourmet

Croissant Gourmet
Ranked #2 of 15 Bakeries in Winter Park
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We always take breakfast there. The almond croissant is one of the best in Orlando. The coffee is extraordinary.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with my 9yo son after Chipotle for a sweet tooth treat.
He had the chocolate eclair and I had the royal chocolate mousse.
Amazingly delicious!!
These French guys are sone of the best I. Florida, or actually the East coast.

We got the chocolate croissant and apricot pastry to go for the morning, as well.

We are coming here often and would highly recommend to those who have not tried a taste of Paris/ Europe

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Who needs to go to France when this place is so good. We loved our breakfast! The croissants were out of this world. We had the breakfast sandwich with eggs mushrooms and Swiss cheese. So many places get the croissants wrong when making a sandwich but here it was perfect. We caught whiffs of the savory crepes as they were making them which started our Pavlovian reflexes. The Nutella crepes were so sweet and tasty. The proverbial "icing on top" were the bakery desserts which finished the meal with a smile.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I always stop in to this small little café / restaurant when I am in Winter Park and I'm hungry and in a hurry. The service is fast & friendly and the food (especially the chocolate croissant) is almost sinful. They do have some healthy options but good luck as the large display case of freshly made sweets & croissants will test your will power. They also have good coffee / espresso - I would say this is a must try if you are in the mood for a quick snack, lunch or if you have a sweet tooth!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Great for a quick lunch. Food was delicious & just the right amount for lunch. Had great looking French pastries but we didn't try them. No alcohol available.