“Macaron Macarons”

Le Macaron French Pastries
Ranked #3 of 15 Bakeries in Winter Park
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Delicious! We got a box of 12 macaroons 2 of each of the flavors we wanted the first time. They were all delicious. The second time we had a little more variety, and they were still delicious.

1  Thank 1BeachAficionado

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I love me some macarons! I went out of my way to find this place.. These were good, just not some of the best I have ever had. We tried the vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate, and cotton candy. Vanilla is usually my favorite but found those to not have the level of tenderness I expect from macarons.. I ended up liking the cotton candy the best, which I chose on a whim. If you are close by I would try it, but not worth the special drive like we did...

Reviewed 4 March 2018

After having lunch outside at the Laurel we wandered into the small mall where the Laurel is located. There we discovered Le Macaron French Pastries which we just had to have for dessert. Great variety and very, very tasty. Pricey but, then, one gets what one pays for.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We had just left the Hosmer Museum of Art and were looking for a sweet treat. we found several here. The macaroons were good but the gelato was soooo good! yummy!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were strolling along Park Avenue in Winter Park, Florida and stumbled across Le Macaron. The young lady greeted us and offered us a sample of a Salted Caramel Macaron. It was so delicious that we were hooked and bought quite a few to take home. They have so many flavors to choose from. Definitely worth the visit.