“Taste of New Orleans in Winter Park!”

Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen Winter Park
Ranked #8 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Tibby's is not just about what you see, but how it makes you feel. It's about expressing personality and character through food, music, art and heritage. It has the vibe of New Orleans funk in a very fun atmosphere. It is vibrant in expressions and true to its colors. It reflects a social gathering that feeds the soul. It is not the New Orleans you may have visited; it is the New Orleans that locals call home.
Reviewed 15 September 2018

The gumbo's are crazy good. We've been numerous times and the food and service are always on point. Definitely try the Chicken Ponchartrain....it's awesome!

1  Thank jackeH7595BQ

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We had a bridal dinner party here and not only was the food heavenly but the service was terrific. I've never seen so many empty plates and so quickly. We are from out of town but if we go to Orlando again we'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Rita S
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The food was awesome and the wait staff was pretty good. We had lots of fun, but they didn't do anything special for the birthday boy. No song, no cake, no discount or drink. They could be more festive for such occasions.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Karl B
TNOK00, Manager at Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Karl, Thank you for your feedback. If you tell our Krewe there is a birthday at the table, they would be happy to add a candle to your dessert. We are sorry this did not happen when you dined with us. Please know we will be following up with our management team to ensure all training standards are being met always. We hope you will give us another chance despite this.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Apparently some restaurants just put in a bottle of wine order to the overworked bartender who has to ring it in and pull the bottle when your ticket is next in line. After waiting 10 minutes we told the manager that his method stunk and we left. We went to Marlow's where the SERVER pulled the bottle and it was on our table in under 3 minutes.
Tibby's food is excellent and I was really looking forward to a fine meal, but at the age of 71 my patience with slow servers is very limited. The timing of a food experience is a BIG factor with us, and Tibby's doesn't always measure up. Lots of places have good food.

Date of visit: August 2018
TNOK00, Manager at Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time with us. We apologize that it may have taken a few extra minutes to serve your bottle of wine. To prevent theft, and follow protocol, only our bartenders and managers have the permission to grab alcohol from behind the bar. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused, and hope you will give us another chance despite your most recent visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I have been to this location for lunch or dinner 4 times in the last few months and this is our go to spot now when we want a good experience.
Word of advice, if you want to go, go on a week night @5- there are good happy hour prices for hurricanes. (sometimes the hurricane is better than others but usually good). Friday and Saturday nights they are packed and it's not fun when it's packed (I do not like the noise and how stuff it gets in there when it's full like that).
As far as the food goes- we always get maw's fries- it's delicious.
I change it up, sometimes shrimp and grits, with a side cup of jambalaya, or red beans and rice. Sometimes I get the roast beef po' boy with a side cup of gumbo. the blackened chicken is also good. Consistent.
The biegnets are the best I have had outside Cafe du Monde.

It is pricey- I wish they did groupons or had deals, I would eat there more often if they did. I had my birthday dinner here 2 weeks ago.

I have never had bad service or a bad meal here- I don't mind paying for quality.

Date of visit: June 2018
TNOK00, Manager at Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your time with us. For a limited time we are offering $2.99 Hurricanes between 2-6pm everyday! Today is our last day of $10 12 Napkin Roast Beef Po'boys, but we have a new special rolling out soon! Stay tuned to social media for all promotions and updates! We hope to see you again soon!