“Food was Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I ordered from this restaurant and had it delivered to my hotel by BiteSquad. The food arrived hot and beautifully presented, even in take out containers! I should have taken a picture. I ordered the steamed dumplings filled with chicken, water chestnuts, and mushrooms and they were served with the house soy sauce which was really good. I also ordered mildly spiced Shrimp Pad Thai and it was very flavorful and had plenty of shrimp! I will definitely eat here again, perhaps next time in person!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife loves this place. Whenever we are in downtown Winter Park she always wants to plan lunch there. It is a quaint, quiet place on the main street. It has limited seating inside, but there is also outside seating as well. The wait staff is friendly and efficient and very attentive to your needs. The food is delicious and plentiful. You can't go wrong eating here.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a wonderful dinner sitting on outside and enjoying the charming street of Park Ave. It was busy but luckily they had a table for us. The food was great and the service was top notch!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were guests at a Christmas Party and really enjoyed the lovely wines, suggested by our waiter. The French cuisine was delicious and authentic. I went to school in Europe, spent a lot of time in Paris and other areas and it had many of the same flavors and seasonings. Soup, salad and chicken were my favorite. The desserts were fabulous...we tried many...delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I went to the Orchid in Winter Park with some friends. The food was very good and the wait staff friendly and accommodating as one order was to make a small plate portion into a meal with fresh fish oil spices mixed to our liking. I made a meal of small plates of crispy spring rolls, panko calamari and golden purses. they were all prepared to perfection and the side sauces (plum sauce and sweet chili plum sauce) were excellent. They have a very good wine selection to accompany your meals also. We sat inside, but they have street tables if you are into people watching while you eat.

Date of visit: June 2017