“Tostadas rule ”

Hunger Street Tacos
Ranked #52 of 354 Restaurants in Winter Park
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The tacos were good not great. We had both brisket tacos and a chicken taco. Brisket was better than the chicken. Chicken quesadilla was not bad. We also ordered the guacamole and chips. The guacamole was okay. Too creamy with very little texture. Black Rooster has better guacamole - hands down. The brisket tostada stole the show at this taco joint. I look forward to trying the vegetarian tostada next visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We loved everything about our first Hunger Street experience! We tried the three varieties of brisket tacos, the chicken and chorizo taco, and the hibiscus and guacamole taco; all of which we would happily order again. The hibiscus taco has a really satisfying texture and is a great option for vegetarians. Also, the Chicharrón de Queso is a seared cheese wheel with guac and salsa, so that's obviously an instant favorite. Their 'Taco Tuesday' has some really great combo deals, also. There are several different entrees and side items to try, so we'll be back soon...

1  Thank lothropm
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I think we have tried everything off the menu and haven't been disappointed. Ingredients are always fresh and uniqueness is always there.
Our favorites have to be the the hibiscus and guac taco, the squash blossom quesadilla and the mushroom quesadilla and this is very unusual for meat eaters like ourselves.
The restaurant is clean, service was great and on top of that it is absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you for bringing Mexican street food to central FL.

1  Thank BPandFam
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Very creative with all of their foods!! I was very pleased!! I can for sure see myself coming back and trying more of their food!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I was excited to try Hunger Street Tacos so I went one day for a late lunch. They were out of a couple of the menu items that I wanted to try, so I ended up with a Chicken Taco ($3), a Brisket Taco ($3.5) and a Hibiscus and Guac Taco ($3.5) Although they were all extremely small they tasted good and I could tell they were made with fresh ingredients. I would like for them to offer a 3 Taco special or some kind of "deal" to make people feel like they are getting a break in price. I enjoyed the place and would like to try it again someday, however I feel like Tako Cheena gives you a lot more bang for your buck.

1  Thank Loc R