“Outstanding!”
Review of Buttermilk Bakery

Buttermilk Bakery
Ranked #5 of 15 Bakeries in Winter Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by for a bite for breakfast with my fiancé and was blown away! Immediately upon entering, we could smell some delicious goodies being baked, and could hear the cheerful banter of the bakers in the kitchen. The ambiance was clean and simple, the outdoor patios in both the front and the side were picturesque and enjoyable.

I ordered an everything bagel croissant which was hands down the best croissant I have ever tasted - it was heaven in my mouth. My fiancé ordered a poppyseed marzipan pastry and he enjoyed it.

Can't wait to return. Staff were friendly and helpful!!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Went back to this place for breakfast for 3 days during our stay in Orlando, Best omelets I have ever had.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place, great service, friendly staff. The pastries are delicious! We will definitely be going back wonderful little gem in winter park. Reminded me of our pastries in Europe.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Sister took me to Buttermilk Bakery and I truly had no expectations. It's in a cute little building, not a ton of inside seating but they have a little patio on the side with additional tables. Once I got to the counter and saw all of the options of pastries, I was blown AWAY! Everything truly looked like it belonged in a French cafe. Between my sister, my daughter and I, we tried the Brie quiche, oatmeal and fruit, everything croissant, banana slips pop tart, ham and Gruyere croissant, and it was their birthday so we had a slice of confetti cake. Truly, everything was out of this world! I'll be going back whenever I'm in town, and have told all my friends and family to try!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

A lovely little bakery with delicious food and delectable treats. It smells wonderful. Everything is fresh and well displayed. It took me back to my childhood. Great lunch, brunch and snacks. Try the quiche! Outstanding!