“Great Find”
Review of Buttermilk Bakery

Buttermilk Bakery
Ranked #5 of 15 Bakeries in Winter Park
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place, great service, friendly staff. The pastries are delicious! We will definitely be going back wonderful little gem in winter park. Reminded me of our pastries in Europe.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Sister took me to Buttermilk Bakery and I truly had no expectations. It's in a cute little building, not a ton of inside seating but they have a little patio on the side with additional tables. Once I got to the counter and saw all of the options of pastries, I was blown AWAY! Everything truly looked like it belonged in a French cafe. Between my sister, my daughter and I, we tried the Brie quiche, oatmeal and fruit, everything croissant, banana slips pop tart, ham and Gruyere croissant, and it was their birthday so we had a slice of confetti cake. Truly, everything was out of this world! I'll be going back whenever I'm in town, and have told all my friends and family to try!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

A lovely little bakery with delicious food and delectable treats. It smells wonderful. Everything is fresh and well displayed. It took me back to my childhood. Great lunch, brunch and snacks. Try the quiche! Outstanding!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

As a baker myself, I am extremely hard on bakeries. You will not be disappointed. They offer homemade desserts made with fresh ingredients. The chocolate almond orange tea cake is my favorite.

1  Thank Martha C
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I drive 25 miles to get the Buttermilk Bakery’s delish French pastries and croissants. IMO it is simply the best bakery around. The donuts on the weekends only are special as well but fruit tarts, morning rolls, et al. - the laminated doughs generally - are WOW, buttery, flaky, light, great feel in mouth. The breads have a darker crust than I prefer, but to each her/his own, c’est la vie! Coffee is strong, breakfast and lunch items served in smallish indoor or outdoor seating. I drive past several other good bakeries to go to Buttermilk Bakery for my morning fix. Closed Mondays!

1  Thank OrlandoTom401