“Pastry and Coffee”
Review of Buttermilk Bakery

Buttermilk Bakery
Ranked #5 of 15 Bakeries in Winter Park
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Quick coffee and pastry. The pastry was fresh and very full of flavor. Most people were getting it to go, but there are several tables with chairs in the shop.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the hoe pancakes which are cooked in an iron skillet. All of the pastry and bakery items were delicious. I had the egg frittata with potatoes and spinach inside. It was also very good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I've got an incurable sweet tooth, but now must steer away from eating too many baked goods. I let my friends do that for me . . . .if I falter, this place is the biggest temptation of all. Everything they do is first-rate. But here I will specify that their granola has raised the bar to a new height, I picked up a bag of the Cherry flavor, which sprinkled on my breakfast yogurt was a divine combo. The Granola has a toasty finish and was full of pecans giving it a lightweight balance of texture to a product that can easily be too heavy. I have sent friends in for the granola and all are sold.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Donuts (if you are lucky), morning buns, croissants, cookies, scones, and other delectable treats await you at Buttermilk Bakery. I am a HUGE fan of their peanut butter cookie = perfection! As is their brownie with sea salt. YUMMMMM. Go at exactly 11am on Sat or Sun to get first dibs on brunch items. Or enjoy a smaller menu of deliciousness for lunch on weekdays. You will leave full and happy! Everything is made in house, same day. Sooooo good!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

OMG, great little place to go in Winter Park.
We try it for the first time at it was amazing, they just earn a regular new customer.
Everything is made from scratch and fresh ingredients.
Pastries and the food is really good.
Prices are reasonable for the type of food.
Friendly staff.
Will recommend it 100%.
We are looking forward to make it a very weekend thing...

Date of visit: August 2017