“Green Curry Sandwich and Thai Iced Coffee”
Review of Krungthep Tea Time

Krungthep Tea Time
Ranked #91 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Locals recommended as their favorite spot for lunch. And oh was it wonderful. Every sip and bite was over the top flavorful. We had Thai iced teas and coffees, and Green Curry Sandwich, Graw-Pow Chicken, and Thaiger is Crying all on sunflower bread. I would be going all the time if I lived here!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My teenage daughter and her friend invited me to go with them on their return visit knowing I would love this place and they were correct. I can't stop telling people about this place. It is small inside but full of flavor. I started with a cold lychee peach tea which was wonderful. For my sandwich, I had the Gru-Prow Chicken with sunflower bread. Which was amazing and so flavorful! Don't forget to try their desserts too. I will definitely be going back again with friends.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I first saw this restaurant on instagram where their colorful teas were posted. I knew I had to stop in and try it the next time I was in Winter Park. I am so glad I did even though I didn’t try a colorful tea. I ordered the iced chocolate malt that was recommended by my waitress and the Tomyum Goong sandwich which were both delicious. The service was great and the prices were fair. I highly recommend this place if you are in the area!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

A group of us (6-8) meet monthly for lunch around the Orlando area. We tried out Krungthep and really enjoyed the food and tea! Simply delicious with an explosion of flavors. Nice ambience. Definitely recommend to friends.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk in, the sparse yet clean environment gives a very contemporary/trendy feel to the place. Had the Larb sandwich which was spicy amazing, combined with an iced pomegranate green tea. Staff were super friendly, and the prices, while a little higher, are worth it for the quality of food and service you get.

Date of visit: February 2018