“Good Q Here !”

Woody’s Bar-B-Q
Ranked #83 of 209 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The meat platter here for lunch is simply fantastic ! Great flavors, lots of food, and good pricing. The staff was nice and the atmosphere good. Their brisket may be some of the best I have ever had.

There are newer reviews for Woody’s Bar-B-Q

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I am a food snob, especially with BBQ and I can honestly say the meat platter for lunch was exceptional with the pulled pork being one of the best i have ever had. The prices are good, not cheap, but you get a lot of food. I did not care for the sliced pork. The sauce selection is good too. Place was clean and staff was nice.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Brought our car to Jarrett Gordon Ford, Winter Haven FL for routine service. After the service writer Anthony told us it was going to take a little longer than anticipated I asked if there were any restaurants within walking distance. He said no but he would have their courtesy car takes us anywhere we would like. He suggested Woody's. Great suggestion. Food, service and value were excellent. I had the 1/2 chicken special and my wife the Bar B Que brisket salad, outstanding. Will return in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

hands down some of the best BBQ i have ever had.....right by movie theater so perfect location.....service a little slow but we are hooked....love it!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We love the babyback ribs, so typically go on a Tuesday night when they have a babyback dinner special. The ribs are tender, smoky, and sweet. I usually get the house salad as one of my sides - the buttery garlic croutons are made in the restaurant.

Our servers are always friendly, and we recently met the new owners. Last year they replaced a lot of the old picnic-bench tables with regular tables and chairs, which are a lot more comfortable. I'm glad to see the strip mall is going through some renovations, too.