Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL
US$66
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Winter Haven)
US$73
RodewayInn
US$90
US$80
Lake Roy Beach Inn(Winter Haven)
US$87
US$85
US$135
US$124
Lake Ida Beach Resort(Winter Haven)
US$73
US$199
US$178
Hampton.com
US$252
US$232
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

All reviewsbagelsroom was cleannice poolb cstayed two nightspleasant staycoffee makerking bedpetsflbedding
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Staff very friendly. Clean rooms nice size.. they were doing so renovations but nothing to bad.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Anne H, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are still undergoing renovations throughout our property. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I had booked this hotel for three nights in April. When I made good time traveling from New Hampshire to Florida, I called to add-on two nights earlier.After being in the room for a couple of hours, I laid down on the bed. I immediately had bugs itching my arms and saw a bug on the bed. I brought it to the front desk and was told by the woman working that it was a roach. She said that she would have to call Orkin. I told her that I would like to get my debit card refunded for the two first days that I paid her and called Bookings.com to cancel my reservation for the following days. I received a cancellation notice from them. It says cancelled without charge. The followinf morning I called the hotel to speak with management which I was told to do by the desk person, to get my credit. I was told that I was causing trouble and that they were going to call the police on me if I showed up for the refund. . I still don't know if I ever got the monies because it takes some time to show up on my card. The worst experience that I have ever had at a hotel. I wound up paying much more at another hotel, but it didn't have any bugs.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Albert P

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied during your stay. We did have Orkin out to run an inspection and found no bugs. I'll speak with the staff to make sure they are conducting themselves in a professional manner and giving out correct information. If you would like to discuss this further, please call me directly.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Decent room with 'free' wifi. The staff is mostly good, especially Heidi. But the management is horrible. Their billing practices are questionable at best. My CC was, in my opinion, charged inappropriately, and they won't admit it. I'd never go there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 846jeff
Anne H, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Mr. Petrie,
Thank you for staying with us the past several weeks. As I have gone over your credit card statements with you, the charges for your stays are accurate and complete. The holds to your account have been expired before your checkout date on 4/17. That was up to your credit card company as I've explained. I'm sorry you're not happy with this process, but it is the same process many other hotels use.
I will pass on your comment to Heidi.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I called here after turning around from the other place I had my reservation at, nice clean rooms, bathrooms are up to date, new carpet, nice breakfast and they even have a restaurant. I will definitely stay again. Great customer service.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your response to our property. We are still making many changes throughout the property. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 April 2017