US$66
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$65
Hampton Inn Winter Haven(Winter Haven)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
US$156
Lake Roy Beach Inn(Winter Haven)
US$87
US$77
US$138
US$124
HolidayInn.com
Lake Ida Beach Resort(Winter Haven)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$84
LEGOLAND Florida Hotel(Winter Haven)
US$262
US$242
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

All reviewsbagelsroom was cleannice poolstayed two nightspleasant staycoffee makerwould stay againking bedproteinpetsflbedding
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Had a very nice stay here. Room was clean and smelled clean. Continental breakfast was great too. Make your own waffles were yummy. They had bagels, toast, English muffins, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, tea and milk.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Linda J, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

I'm glad your stay was comfortable and accommodating. We are undergoing renovations throughout the property and we are happy to hear we are going in the right direction.
We hope to be able to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

By the pictures you can tell its not best place to stay. Microwave didn't work, told staff and language barrier makes it seem like they don't care. I don't recommend this establishment to anyone. I love wyndom hotels but this one was garbage

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Titus s

I'm sorry you had issues during your stay. We are going through renovations throughout the property. You should have immediately notified the front desk of any issues you were experiencing so we can rectify the situation.
There is a microwave in the lobby/breakfast area for all guests to use.
If you would like to discuss this further, please call me directly.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My family and I checked in on June 11th and right away we noticed how dirty and how bad the place smelled. Against my better judgement, we ate at the wings and weenies next door and my stepson and I got very sick. We stayed at the motel maybe three hours and we couldn't take it anymore and checked out. I emailed the corporate office to get a refund but I still haven't got a response. It is so bad that I am going to contact the health department and the hotel association. We went to Holiday Inn and I explained what happened and they gave us 20% off a room. Save yourself a lot of time and money and book with Holiday Inn, they are fantastic.

Room Tip: go to another motel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Linda J, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

I am sorry to hear this next visit wasn't a pleasant one for you. Being that you are a repeat guest, if you felt you were not satisfied at check in, you should immediately inform someone at the front desk so we may rectify the situation immediately.
The restaurant next door, HOUSE OF WINGS, is not affiliated with Howard Johnson. If you and your family were sick, you should have let someone know immediately so we can handle anymore outbreaks accordingly.
As we were not notified of these situations, we did not know of a problem. We have not had any other complaints of this type.
I have tried contacting you directly. If you need further assistance, please call me directly.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Air conditioner did not cool the room, room smelled moldy, there was something that has dripped and dried on the bathroom door, the a/c was so loud you couldn't hear the tv, lights did not work in the pool area. I called the front desk about the a/c and was told that it may take time to cool the room, I told her that I had been there for three hours. A guy was sent to the room who turned the knobs and said it's working. The front desk said that I could go down and get another key to check out another room. Was I supposed to wait another three hours to see if that a/c worked?

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Linda J, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on our property. I'm sorry to hear your experience was not to your satisfaction.
We do not have lights out in the pool area. The rules are posted on the gate entrance with the pool times. Our property is still having renovations done and I apologize you were in a room that was not properly cleaned. The air conditioners do work but are working overtime and are trying to keep up with the heat of the summer.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. If you would like to discuss this further, please call me directly.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Linda J, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Winter Haven FL, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016