“Disagree with Great reviews”
Review of Pasquales Pizzeria - CLOSED

Pasquales Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We are new to central florida, but this is not what we consider a great Italian restaurant. Place could some modeling. The food pretty much in the same situation. Went there once, have not been back.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We get their stromboli and pizza for take out for special occasions. It is delicious! One of the best I've had.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

They were very good and it is a shame they closed,was told the owner retired and went back up north. I have had the pasta,pizza ,garlic bread ,the soup was very good also

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This restaurant recently closed. A sad day for Winter Haven. I will miss the eggplant parmesan. Hopefully something good will move into their building

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Pasquales has the closest thing to authentic Italian pizza that I have had in the US. After living in Italy for 10 years I enjoy a stop at Pasquales since it is like being back in Italy.
Garlic knots and other menu items are excellent as well. Well worth a stop.