“Great food”

La Molienda Latin
Ranked #25 of 91 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We are locals and come often. They have the best papusas, and my husband loves the super molienda plate that has shrimp, steak, chicken and sausage. They are open late and have great prices for generous portions. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh! One of the best things I have ever put in my mouth - the outside of the empanada was literally plantain (not bread) and the inside was a wonderful custard - incredible! Great pork papusa and chicken soup. A great local neighborhood discovery - very authentic. Efficient service, good value. Only negative was outside access restroom.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The best salvadorian restaurant in the area, great staff, great food. I recommend all the soups, specially the Mariscada, is worth the price, I have been visting this place for over 13 years, and so far I have not found other place with the same quality as this one.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is the 5th time I eat at La Molienda, and it is definitely not the last. Today I had a delicious seafood bisque that makes you work hard for it, but IT IS WIRTH IT! Delicious flavored, generous portions, and feels home made, which for me is an essential factor in choosing a restaurant. The place is packed, and the dishes keep coming out. You must try the pupusas, the tamal de gallina, and everything else on the menu. They have also traditional Central American dishes inspired by Mexican cuisine, for those of you who prefer to stay on the familiar side. My advice: take a risk, you will like it!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We come here from palm beach county because this is the best salvadorean food around south Florida!!!! I've had the pupusas which are awesome ; the fried fish, and their carne asada!! Everything was delicious!!! The service is really nice!! Everyone is very nice and accommodating!!!! Love coming here!!

Management response:Responded 15 November 2016

Thank you for choosing La Molienda in Wilton Manors.

We’d be grateful that you review us on Tripadvisor.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read other people’s reviews before their visit. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.