“Wonderful!”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The moment you enter this establishment, you are greeted by a welcoming staff. I do say you may have to wait for a table, but well worth the wait! If you are lucky to snag an outdoor patio table- DO!

We went there and had patio seating and our server was excellent. My partner had the Southern Loving salad, loaded with your choice of grilled or fried boneless chicken. This salad is loaded with all sorts of veggies and topped with fried chicken. This is one of our favorites as was the Golden Beet Salad topped with a blackened salmon. Available for an additional cost or with chicken or shrimp.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We love Rosie's in Wilton Manors. We go at least twice each time we are in Fort Lauderdale Area. The menu choices are fantastic. This is high energy place for people watching and have a couple of cocktails. Sunday Funday!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Rosie's is always a great experience. Went for lunch before heading out to catch a plane. Since it was a week before Thanksgiving they were offering an amazing turkey sandwich, with stuffing , gravy and cranberry sauce. It was excellent. I usually go with one of their burgers which are always good, but really glad I made the switch. The staff was friendly, and I got out in plenty of time to catch my plane. Will be back on my next trip to South Florida

Reviewed 18 November 2017

On the spur of the moment my son and I stopped for lunch. It had been years since I had eaten here. We were seated quickly in the outdoor area which is open but with a tarp covering the top. It was a windy day with rain off and on. Surprisingly the area was very pleasant and comfortable. We ordered quickly. I ordered the BLT on sourdough with coleslaw and my son had the cheese burger with FF. The food was tasty to say the least. Overall the food was excellent as well as the service. I had no complaints.
The menu is expansive. Parking can be by valet which we did with prompt service. Prices were reasonable and comparable to other restaurants. Overall the servers and other staff were friendly making the event better than expected. Quite enjoyable and certainly would return.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Best food, I indulged with a burger and was not disappointed. Love the outdoor area and fun atmosphere