“Excellent place for lunch.”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

On the spur of the moment my son and I stopped for lunch. It had been years since I had eaten here. We were seated quickly in the outdoor area which is open but with a tarp covering the top. It was a windy day with rain off and on. Surprisingly the area was very pleasant and comfortable. We ordered quickly. I ordered the BLT on sourdough with coleslaw and my son had the cheese burger with FF. The food was tasty to say the least. Overall the food was excellent as well as the service. I had no complaints.
The menu is expansive. Parking can be by valet which we did with prompt service. Prices were reasonable and comparable to other restaurants. Overall the servers and other staff were friendly making the event better than expected. Quite enjoyable and certainly would return.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Best food, I indulged with a burger and was not disappointed. Love the outdoor area and fun atmosphere

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Hit this fun place every time I visit Fort Lauderdale and, even though the menu is enormous, I always order either a burger or the fried chicken salad. Both are delicious. The waiters are extremely friendly and helpful and wear tee shirts with hilarious messages on the back. My favorite: "Our food tastes great whether it's photographed or not." The outdoor dining is great, and the menu is the most entertaining I've ever read.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We valeted our convertible then walked in, the first thing we see is a poster of why a dog is better than a man. I knew right away that this was going to be a fun evening. A couple of martinis and mojitos later, we were seated. “Pisa Envy” was my choice of appetizer , shrimp, avocado, corn salsa... a must order. The menu was playful with signature burger plates served with their potato salad, yummy. “ Bacon Bitty Bang Bang”was my burger choice, Key West club,Black Bean Vegan burger were the tables entree choices. All fantastic in their own right. The food and atmosphere at Rosie’s make this a must when in the Fort Lauderdale area, located in the Wilton Manor area.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Award winning 'Best Restaurant'? Must have been an off night. Over priced sandwich was bland and uninspired. FF were so ordinary!
On the plus side: bar and restaurant areas are attractive; staff is friendly; fast service (early evening); comp valet parking; fun crowd.
Overall a good experience. I'd go back.