“Soooo Gooood!!”

New York Grilled Cheese Co.
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I couldn’t make up my mind so I went with the waiter’s suggestion...AMAZING! I had the soho sweet and my son enjoyed the Mahattan mac n cheese. It was about a half hour from my house, but worth the trip. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

If you're ready to "pig out" this is the place to go. They have a variety of grilled cheeses and other items such as cheese fries, etc. All the sandwiches are good. Try their specials. The Gobbler for Thanksgiving is excellent. Also, go larger on the tomato soup. It is excellent.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have eaten here a few times and always enjoyed the meal, there is a wide variety of sandwiches and I have enjoyed each one that I have tried, but the gold star here goes to the Tomato soup. Even if you do not like tomato soup, try it. Wonderful.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Given their extravagant menu and variety of grilled cheese combos, their atmosphere could be a little more "gastro-pub" and less "fast-food". But the food is definitely worth the value and it is what you expect with the name. Cheese, cheese, and more cheese.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were in FLL for two days and discovered NYGC on day one. OH EM GEE the most decadent offerings on the planet. Mac n cheese grilled cheese sandwich...WOW! It was so good we went back on day two. We ordered 4 different sandwiches and each shared a piece. Still basking in glow of DELICIOUS! The chocolate wine is a must have! The only thing better than the food is the staff!