“Authentic ”

Tee Jay Thai Sushi in Wilton Manors
Reserve with OpenTable
Tee Jay Thai Sushi in Wilton Manors is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wilton Drive & NE 6th Ave
Description: Tee Jay Thai Sushi is located in the Shoppes of Wilton Manors. There are two dominant cuisines, Thai and Japanese. Toss in a dash of Chinese, serve with a heaping helping of modern, add a soothing dollop of purple and you get Tee Jay's.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Tee Jay Thai Sushi in Wilton Manors for dinner. The decor, ambiance and service were superb. Our dinner started with an order of Edamame Beans and Age Nasu (eggplant with sesame seeds). Both appetizers were delicious. Our only criticism was that no sauce was served with the Edemame Beans. Next time we will definitely ask for soy sauce. My husband ordered Chicken Pad Thai which was excellent and plentiful. I opted for the barbecued Eel Sushi and the Tuna Sushi along with a second order of the eggplant. My dinner was also delicious. We were served Thai Donuts with a peanut sauce in honor of my birthday. These were a perfect way to end a wonderful meal. We always enjoy our meals here and will DEFINITELY be returning!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

consistent excellence!! And the service is superb. it's better with reservations but they're very amenable to walk-ins as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Been here several times since in my Wilton Manors neighborhood.
Salmon and tuna sashimi is great.
Miso soup good staple.
Fast service and nice atmosphere.
Did not try Thai only sashimi.
Only con: parking lot full of gay bars that are always packed and parking is hard to find. Wind up driving around shopping center to find a spot even if only picking up take out.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

On the menu this restaurant billed its Pad Thai as world famous and so I was tempted to try it.

I have to say I was really disappointed, the noodles where over cooked, and the shrimp was tough.

Whilst you cannot fault the customer service, the food was over priced. I really don't recommend this place and I have eaten better pad Thai in other restaurants.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

If you like a good dining experience and like Thai food Tee Jay Thai Sushi is the place to go. They have two locations Wilton Manors and N. Federal Highway. Both are excellent.