“Don't blink”

O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

O'shucks is a tiny place on hwy 301 just south of 44. Honestly it looks like a dive from the outside. Looks kinda like one on the inside too. However the food is fantastic. From oysters on the half shell to fried or grilled shrimp to burgers. You won't be disappointed. The staff is friendly and fast. The beer is cheap and COLD. Mostly locals here. Fun place to chill and become a local. Oyster special on Wednesday too

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I hesitated to bring attention to this little gem for fear it would be even harder to get a table but it's just too good to be kept a secret. We took friends there because he loves oysters----he had an appetizer of oysters on the half shell and then a dinner of fried oysters and loved it all. I don't eat oysters but the shrimp dinner was great! There is a bar and a few tables but the most friendly staff ever! Workers are shucking oysters as you eat so you know you'll be served fresh seafood. The service was great w/ some conversation and laughs thrown in like we were important customers ----good job!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We visited O'Shucks on a Friday evening with friends. Typical bar scene, small eating area, loud music, but we knew that coming in. They have very limited seating inside. They used to have the tables on a first come, first serve basis, but have now gone to a seating list which is a good thing. We secured a small table for 4. The wait staff was friendly and courteous. I ordered some fried dill pickles. The order was never entered. 2nd waitress comes by, brings our friend's appetizer order, and said she would put our order in again. I ordered a dozen oysters. They were fresh and tasty. My wife ordered the fish special. She said it was very good. I enjoyed myself. We'll go back.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Previously one of my favorite spots, I made a habit of never passing by wildwood without stopping in. After the 3rd consecutive stop with really bad service I am sad to say that I doubt I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Saturday night, local crowd, loud country music, cheap, cold beer, excellent wings, burger and fried shrimp. The fried clams were Terrific! The key lime pie and the peanutbutter/Reeses pie were also very good.
The service was good but the kitchen was slow, but I it was Saturday night & pretty crowded.
There is plenty of outside seating available whichis a little quieter and very comfortable on a nice night.
The food that we had(limited menue, no steak or roast beef etc...) was better than any you would get at anyplace else near The Villages.

Been to O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!