“Great seafood and prices”

O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Recommend the oysters and grilled shrimp

Daily specials include wed oysters, fri fish fry, Thur patty melt I think wing special is Tuesday

Best beer is the oshucks beer - 1 dollar per beer I think the pitcher is 5 if you like Coors lite we think that is what is

They have wine to but no hard liquor

Amazing deserts include peanut butter pie

We drove by for years because building is run down only to find out we missed years of amazing food

2  Thank Rochester64

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Oh yeah..... A down-home, good time, home-cooked field day of fabulous flavors. Shuck me a dozen right here, right now. Incredibly fresh oysters and seafood. Great wings, fried fish.... And the best burgers in town! Warm, friendly service and reasonably priced beer and wine. It's a tad on the small side, but I can warm up to a couple of the seats at the bar chatting with fellow diners. A blue-collar establishment to be sure, but that's why I like it. Honest food at an honest price. Wish this was within walking distance.... I'd never cook.

1  Thank KYMary
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We have been here often. The cheeseburger is huge and delicious - better than I can make at home. The fries were a bit room temp, but still yummy and I took some home and warmed them up the next day. My husband had Garlic-Parmesan wings because it was a Saturday Special. The wings were big, delicious and smothered with Parmesan cheese. Our sodas were huge too. Our servers were Ramey and Heather, who couldn't have been kinder, pleasant and more efficient, even though they were busy. This is the best kept secret in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I was in the area and had an by this place several times without stopping. Finally decided to go in and try out their oysters. I was surprised at the variety on their menu. The day I went they had a special on oysters. When they brought the tray out I was impressed by the size and quality of the oysters. The service was very good and our waitress was always checking on us even though we were the only table outside on their patio. You definitely want to stop here if you get the chance.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I finally checked out this place for dinner. I sat at the bar and enjoyed wonderfully prepared fried shrimp. The beer is ice cold and cheap. I plan on many repeated visits. The servers are super friendly and prompt, and really make this place inviting and comfortable.

1  Thank vino3737

Been to O'Shucks Oyster Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!