Lowest prices for your stay
US$204
Hilton.comUS$208
Hotels.comUS$204
PricelineUS$204
1,758 results
All reviews the galley convention center manor restaurant beautiful hotel valet parking city view west palm pool view fire pit great pool restaurants and shops per day front desk staff clematis street evita conference wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Really enjoyed our stay. Great food, great drinks, and great customer service. What more could you ask for!! The only issue we had was with the shuttle service. Double check your flight information and make sure the shuttle is available. We needed to leave by 4:45am but the shuttle wasn’t available until 5:15, and we ended up needing an Uber. Luckily the hotel is rather close to the airport and there were plenty of drivers already out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank N9989WEamandak
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Hi N9989WEamandak,

Thank you for the awesome feedback and review!

I am glad our food and beverage program made an impact on your stay and will be sure to pass on to the team. You make a very good point regarding our shuttle schedule and we will discuss how to improve.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon here.

Reviewed 17 July 2019

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! The hotel was the best choice for our holiday! From the friendly and helpful front desk staff such as Andrew, to the delicious food in the hotel restaurant and the beautiful pool area outdoors, the experience was excellent and I would definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tiffw44

Hi tiffw44,

Thank you for the awesome review!

I am very glad Andrew and the team were able to make such a memorable impact on your stay. I will be sure to pass on your praise to the team.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 17 July 2019

I fly about a 100 flights a year and maybe 50-60 hotel stays a year. I am a seasoned traveler. My flight on AA was canceled due to mechanical issues and AA put me up at this hotel. I had never stayed here, so I was looking forward to it.

Six different people from AA rode the shuttle there. I was 2nd in line. Apparently there was a voucher issue, even though I had a printed voucher in my hand. Watching the two people behind counters was mind boggling and like watching them spinning plates on a stick, but with an air of arrogance.

So anyway, the young lady suggested I take a seat in the bar or walk around while they sorted it out and she would call me when ready. With voucher in hand, I went to the restaurant that was within sight of the front desk and ordered a meal. After a quick dinner, I walked back to the counter. I was told that AA had confirmed five rooms and they were taken. "Yes, but here is my voucher...." They gave my room to person number six! And of course niether one of them bothered to look for me. They said they would contact AA again. Seeing how I had been there for almost two hours waiting for my room, I was incredulous.

The manager and the young lady working there need to lose that pretentious and arrogant attitude. Neither was able to effect anything to make it happen and they never called me over to obtain my room. I heard lots of "Take a seat over there and we will work it out." And lots of angry people. After 2 hours, they had accomplished nothing they had promised me and could barely eek out an apology.

I was appalled by their ineffectiveness coupled with their unearned arrogance. I called another hotel from their lobby (it was now 9:30 PM) and asked if they had a room. I took a shuttle and checked into an SPG room in 5 minutes.

It's hard to believe how bad things are at this Hilton.

And the half rack of ribs was OK, but not the best I have ever had. The bartender was very good.

The outdoor pool looked interesting.

Room tip: Try another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Hi Mark L,

Thank you for your review. I am saddened to hear that you did not have an outstanding experience with us. We always strive to provide great service from our facility to our team members. I am sorry that we missed the mark during your stay, and I will be sharing your feedback and experience with the team to ensure we are constantly trying to improve and strive to excellence.

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I loved the pool and the hot tub the Room were confortable and IT is a great place for family I loved the star they were wonderful and helped whenever you needed servicio I highly reccomend you to tell your Friends and family IT Will be worth it

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Hi kchacon33,

Thank you for your awesome review!

I could not agree with you more regarding our pool and hot tub. It is definitely our hidden oasis and we are glad you got to enjoy it.

We have to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2019

Hello,

We stayed at this hotel on 7/11-7/12, when we booked the room Rianna was terrific, when we checked in Michael was awesome and when Brittany was following up that was very thoughtful to ask about our stay. My issue is the room that we stayed in, visiting a Hilton you would think almost everything would be on point. I do understand some minor things can fall through the cracks which is no big deal, however, when we opened our door to room 330, we immediately saw the carpet was dirty, not only that but there was a large red stain near the window also the ice container had what looked like dried up mucus. Looking further we saw that the lampshade was damaged from a previous guest and there was a large black scuff mark on the wall.. There was no housekeeping, yes someone did come in, but they just made the bed and that was all. Now lets talk about the grounds, there is absolutely no grounds-keeping as for the 2 entire days we were there, there were 6 half full glasses of alcohol, 3 glasses on the convention center side and 3 glasses in the grassy area facing Okeechobee blvd, a danger to children and adults as they could accidentally step on them. We were expecting to pay for valet, a little shocked but okay, the site reads $29.00 and we paid $31.03, I know it may seem minimal, but the pricing needs to be right, Hilton should not force people to pay valet when there is a parking garage 2 blocks away for $10.00 a day, hell we didn't even drive the car, we had it parked, and received the car upon checkout, why should we be charged over $30.00 a day for the car just there? I guess in closing, grounds-keeping, housekeeping should be all about the guest experience which was lacing... big time, the front desk and valet personnel are wonderful.All in all, for a HILTON hotel, were pretty disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PatrickW2633
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We will ensure our grounds crew pays close attention to these areas. I appreciate that you brought this to our attention and that aside from these issues, you loved our team and staff.

John Parkinson