Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$108
FindHotel
US$124
US$98
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
HurbUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

This is more a review to the owners not to any other guests, never staying here again and it’s a reflection of your front desk staff!! I have never seen anything like it in my 59 years of living. I nor my family will ever stay at this hotel again and I don’t think the dozen or so guests that were in the lobby will either but you need to remove all your staff on the evening of Thursday feb 12 if there is any hope for this hotel to succeed

Room tip: Worst front desk service I have ever seen 😳
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank CANADIANOntario
mhamlin1979, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and business. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay.
Please email the hotel directly to address the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2020

I stayed here on Febuary the 4th. 2020 and after paying $160.00 dollars for the room for a night I discovered a dirty bath towel in the bathroom. I picked up the towel and placed it under the sink area just outside the bathroom. After washing my hands I walked past the microwave and observed the timer still set at 29 seconds. After clearing the timer I looked inside and there was food in the microwave. How long it had been there is anybody's guess. I called the front desk and expressed my complaint on deaf ears and got no response from the clerk. I looked around and wondered were the sheets and pillowcases changed, was the tub cleaned before I arrived. The sink or the coffee pot were they cleaned at all or skipped over like the bathroom and the microwave. I would wake up feeling like bugs were moving around on me even though I could see none. They offered a free breakfast but I choose instead to eat at the IHOP next door. I am 69 years old and a retired police officer and I was not on drugs so the bug feeling was either real or imaginary due to the condition of the room. I did explain to the morning desk clerk that I would post my displeasure on social media so maybe it would help their staff to be able to clean better if they had less rooms to look after. If nobody is renting rooms few need attention, like they pay attention in the first place.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank terrym187

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We will use this information to get better.

Reviewed 29 January 2020

The hotel itself was not terrible for what it is - a basic motel with outside corridors. The rooms are actually not that bed. However, the dead bedbug I found in my room ruined the entire trip. All of my clothing needs to be laundered, and every single thing I had in the room needs to be cleaned. We are talking about hours and hours of work and cost. I once had bedbugs in my home and it was a terrible experience getting rid of them so I can't take any chances. My expensive suitcases are probably garbage now since I don't think it is possible to get into all the nooks and crannies. So this hotel just cost me over $300. I will send the bill for laundry and new suitcases to the hotel and see what they say.

Room tip: One without bedbugs.
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank sbsyeb

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. The day you posted this review we had the room professional inspected and there was no evidence of anything in the room. In the future please let the front desk or management know you have an issues before you check out and leave the hotel.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

The hotel was okay and the staff were nice. However, they charged my Canadian credit card twice by mistake. When I called them, they refunded me but didn't refund me enought to cover the difference in the exchange rate so I had to pay extra because of their mistake. I called again and spoke to the manager and he said he was sorry I had to pay extra but he wouldn't do anything about it.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Beverly S
MICHAEL H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 9 September 2019

I stayed here on Saturday and pre-booked my room. When I first showed up the front desk clerk (Ashley) was very rude and unprofessional. When I left I was charged a smoking fee to my bank card. I immediately called and was hung up on twice then place on an indefinite hold until I hung up and called back. Was told to talk to manager on Monday. After playing cat and mouse with manager Michael H...He said I was rude to his staff and is thereby sticking with them. He then said he refused to reverse the charge and at best I'd better dispute this with my bank and then hung up. I will never stay there again or will I refer anyone. I also know the owner of this chain and will be contacting him direct .

Room tip: Dont stay...Extra Rude Staff!!!
Date of stay: September 2019
4  Thank LOVLY0922

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry you don't agree with the smoking charge of $150.00. However once you checked out of the room and we inspected the room. The room smelled like smoke very bad. Also you did sign saying you would not smoke in the room or you would be charged the $150.00