Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
WyndhamUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
FindHotelUS$133
Lol.travelUS$142
1,631 results
All reviews full kitchen social hour outlet mall yogurt beds were comfortable the breakfast area home away from home great place to stay easy access west palm shuttle service kitchenette stove outlets wpb target
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

This was our first experience at Hawthorn West Palm Beach and it won't be our last ! Stayed there for 12 days and didn't want to leave ! Hotel staff were very friendly and were always there to help us and it started from the check in to our check out !
Hotel ,rooms,pool is super clean ! At the complimentary breakfast Marjorie Williams and Jean were always there to help us and make sure we had everything we needed !!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2019

We have stayed in several hotels in the area and enjoyed this one the best. Liked the layout of the rooms with separate living area, table, tv, and refrigerator. Nice bathroom with fan, extra counter, and chair. Comfortable beds. Lovely breakfast area with good food choices. Friendly staff. Great location near outlets and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2019

We stayed here for nights. The hotels is lovely and clean. Breakfast was brilliant.
The rooms are big enough for a family and are very clean.

The pool area is a bit small.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

The location is fantastic for the shopping center. We walked there and it was only about a 10 minute walk.

Reviewed 4 May 2019

My checkin experience on May 3rd 2019 .Was thr Most worst experience. That I have ever encounter. Receptionist Scott was the most despicable person I have ever dealt with. He is Very Rude. He does not belong working in a Customer service environment. My families and I had confirmed reservation made and paid for via a travel agency from as far back as in April, for our Stay at HAWTHORN for May 3rd. We reach to the hotel early that morning. Was told that room was being clean. Check in at 3pm. (Not a problem). Confirm with the receptionist that we have room he say yes and that they were being cleaned. I told him were leaving our bags to go do a little shopping. He said no problems. We went to get some shopping done. Upon our return we was told that we have no rooms . That the Director of sale name Gina Worobel , change and cancelled our paid for room at the Hawthorn Suites By Wnydham, and made them at Best Western. Now all this was done with out consulting us . Say the reason was because they were booked out .Now remember Guys our reservation was made and paid for from early April, so how come they just knew the where sold out. Shouldn't this have being discovered at the time of us booking. I think that they sold our rooms on Friday while we was out shopping . Then ! was rude about it after being call out on it. Especially Scott. Danielle who had confirmed my reservation for me, again on April 27th. Was apologetic. But rude Scott need to be fired. My families and I had to be split us. Guess why? I had a room reservation at HAWTHORN but not my family. They had no reservation.How ca that be I ask because I was the person , who made "Àll " of the reservation. So have is it possible that , there's only one reservations found. Plus we have printed oy prove of iur confirmation numbers. "WHAT" !!!... I call this and unacceptable, inexcusable. Poor customer service at It's best!!.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sugarboom20
Reviewed 27 April 2019

The Hawthorn Suites, West Palm Beach is the perfect ladies retreat spot.
3rd return visit, the group is in love with the location, staff and hotel amenities.
One of our ladies utilized the kitchen and prepared a special meal for our speaker. The speaker was elated.
The entire planning and management was seamless. Gina & Emma in Sales, the front desk staff, Stan and Pedro in Banquets and shuttle all deserve a A+. Friendly, efficient staff that treat guests like family.
Highly recommend this hotel, especially for groups and meetings.

Room tip: Rooms on 6th floor is perfect for conference leaders. Easy in and out with management of meeting supplies.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business