Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
US$126
HIExpress.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
getaroom.comUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2020

i love the fact the rooms are super clean the beds smell fresh i stayed for 3 days there and it was a good experience i love the fact that they provided computers and a printer down stairs in the lobby, i forgot some paperwork for work and it was real convienient for me just to go down stairs and get what i needed.

Room tip: the higher the floor the more peace and quiet
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Stormie was a wonderful help, being a out of state customer down for a quick rescue from a hurricane, she helped out and accommodate my stay, hotel is under renovation, nothing to extreme to complain about. Im glad i was persistent on staying there during the storm. FYI , i do not recommend staying at any hotel during any Cat 5 hurricane.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shinestex
Reviewed 20 July 2019

I can't believe the conditions of the rooms while they are remodeling. Finish the room before you offer to a guest.
My room had no bar to hang my cloths, response from the desk "use the shower curtain". Great, where do I put my suits when I shower. Nothing was mounted, the toilet paper holder, the hair dryer-just laying on the counter. Paint stains on the carpet. Thank goodness I was only there one night

Room tip: check it out and don't be afraid to ask for another room
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Cliff x
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

My wife and I arrived on June 29 for a two night stay using my priority club points. I booked this hotel on the IHG site a month out. Upon our arrival we were informed that the hotel was under renovation. Why would they not post it on the booking site? We were given a room on the third floor. Entering our room we noticed that the room had paint spills on the carpet, no closet rod to hang close, no toilet paper holder as the toilet paper was on the floor, no towel racks and only two towels in the bathroom on the counter. The baseboard was all removed. The room had a bad oder. The front desk said they had no other rooms. After 12 hours of traveling we called it a day. The next morning we were woken up by the man vacuuming the hallway and hitting our door several times. There was no AC in the hallways and only one working ice machine in the entire hotel. When we went down for breakfast, we found they the breakfast area and workout room were both together in a small room. Half of the breakfast items were empty and there was a man on the treadmill while we were trying to eat. Tried to get changed to another room but the front desk clerk was to busy studying her tablet and books for nursing. My wife was on the elevator when they had a short power outage. (Construction crews were working). We checked out early and found a very nice Holiday Inn Express in Juno Beach which would not take my points and I had to pay. I called the Manager at the first hotel, Kathy and she was rude and would not refund my points back unless IHG called her. She offered no apology for our inconvenience at her hotel. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone for a stay. There are other choices in the area. I have yet to hear back from anyone regarding our terrible stay and experience. I have posted on Facebook, Yelp, IHG Survey and now this.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Ruffnitt2019
Reviewed 12 June 2019

Check in was unacceptable! As a Platinum Member (10 year loyal IHG customer) I was insulted to be told that my reservation was about to be cancelled since I arrived at 2AM. The hotel was pre-informed. My room was very worn, dirty, smelly and even has iron burns on carpeting!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoAnnP727