Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$135
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$116
US$112
US$136
US$111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$138
US$134
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$89
US$118
US$102
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$191
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$143
US$130
  • Pool
US$103
US$98
Doubletree.com
All reviewspancake machinenationals spring trainingfront deskfirst floorwall unitport evergladescracker barrelfoot trafficopened the doorgreat place to stayboiled eggsfree breakfastovernight staybreakfast areafitness centerstayed for one nightbed was comfortable
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way home from Key West. We have had positive experience with Holiday Inn Express in other cities, unfortunately this time was very disappointing. Check in was quick and efficient, but upon getting in the elevator to go to our room, I noticed trash and spills on the floor. Then, when getting off the elevator, the hall carpet was stained, torn and generally filthy. I was ready to leave then, but at 9:30pm, we were pretty much stuck for the night. The first thing I said to my husband on entering the room was “Don’t sit in that chair!” It looked like something found on the side of the road with white crusty stuff all over the side. Carpet was filthy and terribly worn. Only upside was the bathroom was very clean. After a fitful night, I woke up with bites of some sort on my arms and legs. We got out of there quick. Upon arriving home, I tried to contact the hotel about the situation, but no response after 2 tries. The rate at this location was very high, and the experience definitely affects any future decision to stay in a Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hparag, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

I'm very disappointed to hear we dropped the ball on getting your room together before you arrived. If this ever happens, let us know so we can make it right for you while you're with us. We've been especially busy during the holidays, and I apologize we've missed your calls. Please try again if you'd like to leave more feedback. We take all sanitation and cleanliness regulation seriously. We appreciate your concern, and we'll be sure to look into this. -Sanjay, GM

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean. The price was good. Location is convenient to many options. We stayed 2 nights and had no issues. Free breakfast wasnice. I would stay again if we are in the area. Wish they had a hot tub but I guess you can’t have everything

Stayed: December 2017
Hparag, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

I'm pleased to hear you had a nice stay with us! I appreciate your feedback, and it's something we'll consider for future renovations. I hope you'll stay with us again. Happy travels. - Sanjay, GM

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed there when we moved to WPB from CT.
Great staff, and pleasing attitude . Break fast they serve is phenomenal,
Good place for family . Easy access to high way .
We love this place . Feel safe .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chef Rence x

We appreciate the love! We're happy to hear our staff is accommodating and our breakfast is phenomenal. You're always welcome here. Hope you'll stay with us again soon. All the best. -
Sanjay, GM

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Water pressure/temperature at the hotel was quite bad. Very weak and warm at best. I have requested to cancel my stay within 20 minutes of check in so that I could find a hotel with better shower.
Front desk person was really unpleasant and mostly worried that she will not be able to find housekeeper to re clean the room. Then, she insulted me by suggesting she needs to go up to the room to “check” it before she even considers my request to cancel my stay. (You’d think that one would trust a Platinum member not to steal soap?!)
After checking the room, she insisted I have to see another room, where both of us had watched horrible water pressure in the shower. Clearly, she had a demo and could not argue with me there.
I have declined her offer of room exchange since room 2 was even worse and insisted on getting out.
Throughout the whole experience she had a very sour and annoyed face on and not once an apology was offered. Furthermore, I had to contact IHG customer relations to complete reservation cancellation.
Fortunately, my next hotel was an island of perfection where I was treated with respect and was offered a perfect room (with excellent shower!).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hi DIOGENES L,

Thank you for your stay and for being an IHG Rewards Club Platinum member. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service and I regret to read that your experience was not as pleasant as it should have been. I am sorry for the service let down from our hotel staff. I am also sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations when it comes to the room received, especially the shower. I would like to follow-up on your experience, thus, I have sent you a private message to get additional information regarding this matter.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The room was nice as always.. We were on the 3rd floor. We stay here each year, so we pretty much know the staff. Only disappointment is, that the breakfast is not as good as it used to be. Items on the menu are scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, oatmeal, muffins, coffee, orange and apple juice. Yogurt, boiled eggs, and a pancake machine that conked out on the day I decided to get a pancake.. :( Dont know if we will be staying here next year, may be time to check out other hotels.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground level one year. It was close to the housekeeping room where they wash and dry the linen. Much too noisy for us
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hparag, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Our apologies the breakfast didn't live up to your expectations this time. I really appreciate you being returning customers, and I'm thankful for your feedback. It's something we'll consider moving forward. Here's to hoping you'll stay with us again so we can serve you the quality experience we work hard to provide. All the best. -
Sanjay, GM