All reviews pancake machine reported the incident typical holiday inn express breakfast older facility cracker barrel nationals spring training front desk first floor wall unit port everglades nice visit opened the door great place to stay boiled eggs free breakfast breakfast room bed was comfortable
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Went there this past weekend, hotel was very close to Rapids Water Park. We had three rooms, had to move one room because of the AC was frozen. They responded very fast in moving us to another room. Breakfast was good, front desk was also very good. Gave us coupons to the park, we couldn't use them because we had to buy the tickets on line.
Overall, would stay again, a big "YES".

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaringManagement
Hparag, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

My apologies for the issue with the AC, but I'm pleased we could accommodate you with a new room quickly enough. I really appreciate you being a fan of what we do here. I hope you'll stay with us again soon. - Sanjay, GM

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Got a free room for my points as a rewards member for IHG. This was a great hotel, conveninelty located. The front desk staff was terrific. Nice pool, nice room and very clean. Nice breakfast included.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is my third or fourth time staying here. I highly recommend it. Jonathon at the front desk was so friendly and helpful regarding recommendations on where to eat in the area. I'll definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Went here on 5/23 till I Leave 5/25. People were nice,Room was comfortable and clean. Unfortunately the Pool was unavailable due,System failure. Breakfast was OK.. All in all,it wasn't a Bad experience, but could have been better.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stopped for 1 night en route to Orlando. Arrived At 2.00 after a stressful journey and the reception guy said "oh no, its a Sunday, all our guests are checking out late". Why is that our problem, they shpuld have checked out at the required time. i asked if there was somewhere to wait and get a drink, "oh no, nowhere". So we had to get back in the car and drive miles as this hotel is so out of the way. When we finally returned the room was actually very good with a fridge, microwave and a comfy bed. Pool area is OK but noisy as its near the main road. The only nearby restaurant is an unlicensed "Cracker Barrel". Breakfast was included and quite good with omelettes, boiled eggs, yoghourts etc. Wouldnt stay here again as too far out of town.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple