All reviewspancake machinereported the incidenttypical holiday inn express breakfastolder facilitycracker barrelnationals spring trainingfront deskfirst floorwall unitport evergladesnice visitopened the doorgreat place to stayboiled eggsfree breakfastbreakfast roombed was comfortable
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Went here on 5/23 till I Leave 5/25. People were nice,Room was comfortable and clean. Unfortunately the Pool was unavailable due,System failure. Breakfast was OK.. All in all,it wasn't a Bad experience, but could have been better.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stopped for 1 night en route to Orlando. Arrived At 2.00 after a stressful journey and the reception guy said "oh no, its a Sunday, all our guests are checking out late". Why is that our problem, they shpuld have checked out at the required time. i asked if there was somewhere to wait and get a drink, "oh no, nowhere". So we had to get back in the car and drive miles as this hotel is so out of the way. When we finally returned the room was actually very good with a fridge, microwave and a comfy bed. Pool area is OK but noisy as its near the main road. The only nearby restaurant is an unlicensed "Cracker Barrel". Breakfast was included and quite good with omelettes, boiled eggs, yoghourts etc. Wouldnt stay here again as too far out of town.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank westie23
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here twice. Good area, only 11/2 miles from new spring training facility for Nationals and Houston and about 15 min from Cardinals and Marlins. Easy check in, out. Hot breakfast was late due to a no show attendant but they handled it well. Room clean and spacious. Restaurant and shopping close. Will reserve again next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wemmjm
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have stayed in West palm before and my regular hotel was booked. Stayed here for 2 nights in February. My room was ready early and I was able to check in early. The room was on the first floor, directly next to an elevator, the front desk and breakfast area. The room was average. The biggest concern was it was noisy from the lobby foot traffic, front desk and breakfast area. The other issue is the room did not have a number on it (it said 108 on the bill). The view was directly to the pool area. The staff was friendly and room was clean. All rooms are expensive this time of the year, so I would question if I would come back (e.g., value of the dollar). The area outside the hotel (45 St.) is not the best if you want to run / walk. It is OK in the day, questionable at night. The location of the hotel is a positive, across the street from a convenience mart and quick access to I-95.

Room Tip: I would get an upper floor room away from the front desk
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Hi Joe Z,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the service provided by our staff, the cleanliness of our room, and the convenience of our location. However, I was concerned to see that you did not completely enjoy your stay due to some noise factors. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I had one of the poorest holiday inn express experience at this place. First of all, place is not at the caliber of any other Holiday Inn properties. More or less seems like this one was re-purposed as Holiday Inn Express from other brand. Sleep quality was horrible, beds are most uncomfortable. Front desk is not helpful by any means for service issues I had in my room. I would not recommend this place to anyone at all. Rather look for better options in and around that area if you must stay in that area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hello slamdunkrookie!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Exp & Stes W Palm Bch Metrocentre, FL. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the bed condition, front desk service and the room condition. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.