West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$156
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$123
Homewood
US$129
US$111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$112
US$101
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Palm Beach Hibiscus(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewspancake machinetypical holiday inn express breakfastolder facilitynationals spring trainingfront deskcracker barrelfirst floorwall unitport evergladesfoot trafficnice visitopened the doorgreat place to stayboiled eggsfree breakfastbreakfast roombed was comfortable
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here twice. Good area, only 11/2 miles from new spring training facility for Nationals and Houston and about 15 min from Cardinals and Marlins. Easy check in, out. Hot breakfast was late due to a no show attendant but they handled it well. Room clean and spacious. Restaurant and shopping close. Will reserve again next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wemmjm
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have stayed in West palm before and my regular hotel was booked. Stayed here for 2 nights in February. My room was ready early and I was able to check in early. The room was on the first floor, directly next to an elevator, the front desk and breakfast area. The room was average. The biggest concern was it was noisy from the lobby foot traffic, front desk and breakfast area. The other issue is the room did not have a number on it (it said 108 on the bill). The view was directly to the pool area. The staff was friendly and room was clean. All rooms are expensive this time of the year, so I would question if I would come back (e.g., value of the dollar). The area outside the hotel (45 St.) is not the best if you want to run / walk. It is OK in the day, questionable at night. The location of the hotel is a positive, across the street from a convenience mart and quick access to I-95.

Room Tip: I would get an upper floor room away from the front desk
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Hi Joe Z,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the service provided by our staff, the cleanliness of our room, and the convenience of our location. However, I was concerned to see that you did not completely enjoy your stay due to some noise factors. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I had one of the poorest holiday inn express experience at this place. First of all, place is not at the caliber of any other Holiday Inn properties. More or less seems like this one was re-purposed as Holiday Inn Express from other brand. Sleep quality was horrible, beds are most uncomfortable. Front desk is not helpful by any means for service issues I had in my room. I would not recommend this place to anyone at all. Rather look for better options in and around that area if you must stay in that area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hello slamdunkrookie!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Exp & Stes W Palm Bch Metrocentre, FL. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the bed condition, front desk service and the room condition. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night as driving though. Best of the 4 holiday inns we stayed at. Reception efficient and friendly. Room and hotel very clean great bed. A moderately noisy AC breakfast standard American junk food. Best just grab a coffee and banana and check out. Only negative was no restaurants in the immediate area. Would we stay again probably not as feed up with other recent holiday inn experiences namely the holiday inn in Key Largo stay there and u will never stay in a HI again

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night en route up through Florida. I usually enjoy Holiday Inn Express hotels; unfortunately this was my first poor experience there. Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly, but our room (#105) was seriously lacking. There were scratches and chips on the furniture, the plastic toilet handle had a large piece broken off, the tub faucet and showerhead were both loosened and disconnected from the bathroom wall (!)...the list goes on. It didn't feel super clean and these glaring damages to the room are seemingly affordable fixes (caulk and a new faucet handle would do the trick) that would remedy the issue.

We got the room via a discount hotel site, and I understand that booking through third parties often results in the not-so-great rooms. That said, the room was still pricey (even at a discount!) at $140+ and I'm fairly certain there was another room available in better shape that we could have stayed in.

Also, there was no hot water or fresh fruit at the free breakfast for some morning tea. Bummer!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Dear eg154329,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am glad to know that you had a smooth check-in and that you found our staff friendly. On the other hand, please accept our apologies for the shortcomings, particularly with the overall condition of the room that was provided to you and hot water issue.

Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We will look into these concerns and I can assure you that your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you the improvements made.

Dianne L.